Jc At Fallsview Updates

The only way I see he can win this pot is if he calls the raise on the flop and pushes the turn when the safe card came.I like the way he played it though, he got it all in as a good favorite for ALOT of chips (enough chips to cruise into contention).Sometimes you just can't avoid the dumbass that can't fold the nut flush draw.Just brutal.GG JC.
I certainly thought about calling the 25k figuring I could get QQ to shove rather than have him fold, but then I thought the pot was already big enough to have him commit the rest if I pretended to think for a few minutes. I mean, the pot would have been 80k or more and he would have had to call like 60k or whatever..I think I played it perfect, thought about calling PF but figured he was too tight to be raising junk and I could easily stack QQ or KK...plus I hadn't been playing tight enough to make my 9k reraise all that scary, with brad booth and farzad behind me I really dont want to smooth call 3500. The only reason I didnt call the c/r was because I didnt want a J or Q to turn, that would suck.....and a J did turn... I still would have probably won the pot if I just call though, Im guessing he check/folds, however I obviously want him to get it in drawing to 9 outs for 200k in that spot....I pretty much cruise to the bubble if I win, and I play the bubble well enough to get me an FT with 40 left usually. Meh, I can't do anything really, I made one mistake calling with Q7 for half my stack, even then I turned 14 outs and bricked...I recovered great in 1 hour and then lost the big one...oh well, I feel sick, I'll get drunk, I'll think about the hand for the next 2 months until my next WPT :club:
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll think about the hand for the next 2 months
Unfortunately this is true.The only solice you can take is that you played the hand perfect and you now KNOW that you are capable of getting a big stack in a WPT event and winning if the cards fall right.
Unfortunately this is true.The only solice you can take is that you played the hand perfect and you now KNOW that you are capable of getting a big stack in a WPT event and winning if the cards fall right.
ugly part is that if I cash I for sure go to Foxwoods, now I probably wont...I would have won foxwoods too....this structure is soooo sick, I think I can do well if I played enough of em.
I think I played it perfect,
From what I've read here, I agree. I mean you got him to commit as what, a 70-30 dog (with the paired board)? If you can't win 70-30 for all your chips then that's just a bad day IMO. Also quite likely that he is drawing to 2 outs. I don't think it's that complicated, you outplayed him and he got lucky. ::Not kissing your ass face:: (Oh snap, did I just call you an assface? No, I didn't.)

I have a complete day 2 summary in my blog (link, in my sig.). Not much different than what pat reported all day, but I added more detail and all that boring stuff. Just thought I'd tell u guys in case you wanted to check it out.Also,ty to Pat, Biz, Loosh, and Nakedcowboy for rooting me on through text's and posting updates and all that. I know how tough and risky it is for Patrick to go on FCP while at work :club: .

From what I've read here, I agree. I mean you got him to commit as what, a 70-30 dog (with the paired board)? If you can't win 70-30 for all your chips then that's just a bad day IMO. Also quite likely that he is drawing to 2 outs. I don't think it's that complicated, you outplayed him and he got lucky. ::Not kissing your ass face:: (Oh snap, did I just call you an assface? No, I didn't.)
i'm too drunk to be cleverer, so i'll just QFT this. i look forward to reading the blog entry.

You can't be totally down about this, now you have the confidence to play against some of the best players in the world, unfortunately you ran in to an idiot who thinks 30 is greater than 70 lol. Experience is a strong key in becoming a good player, you'll get there soon, I guaruntee it.

You can't be totally down about this, now you have the confidence to play against some of the best players in the world, unfortunately you ran in to an idiot who thinks 30 is greater than 70 lol. Experience is a strong key in becoming a good player, you'll get there soon, I guaruntee it.
Better yet, I guarantee it.