Take Care, Guys.

Took every poker site off my computer tonight- I am done doing this for good. I figure it's best to quit while i'm still ahead and my family doesn't hate me. Anyway, point is that I really can't even visit this site anymore- it always makes me want to play!! It's been a nice ride, this last year and a half, but it ain't woth my sanity. Thanks to the fellas who made me think- you know who you are. I appreciate you. Anyone feel like still chatting once in awhile email me at fmqb7@hotmail.com or fmqb7@yahoo.com.

Good luck, sir. When I've taken breaks I find that I can still check out the off topic forums and not even really think about poker...Anyways if you don't come back, it was fun arguing with you!

God Bless Lois. Good luck with everything my friend.I haven't been visiting much lately either. I also have taken my entire bankroll off all of the sites I played because, well, they won't allow US players anymore :club: .

Good luck in all that you do, sir.
QFT.I know most of Lois' posts were probably in this religion forum which I don't visit much, but I enjoyed rooting for you in the protege and I've always respected you as a poster. Good Luck.

I have cut way back on my poker and actually enjoy playing once or twice a week. Anyway, hope you can visit off topic from time to time. I always look forward to your input. Take Care and God Bless

See you next week.
Lol. Gotta love Flack. I will still pop in time to time for some tasty religous discussion, and once The God Delusion arrives I am looking forward to reading it and discussing why it's preposterous. Truth is I really need to focus right now- Charles Schwab was kind enough to hire me for a real job- no more Red Lobster, at least not full-time. It's a really good opportunity that I am barely qualified for, that will make me some solid income, and will put strain on time, which is the issue. Time. I am primarily a tourney guy, and I generally go deep, but the first places are few and far between, meaning I am killing 4, 5 hours at a time for my money back plus some, but not alot. Much as I love it, it ain't worth it, mostly because it's exhausting, mentally and physically. I just can't serve that many masters, you know? Just so you all know this is the only forum I frequent and most of you- you know who you are- make it a mentally invigorating place to be. Take care of yourselves.
I will still pop in time to time for some tasty religous discussion, and once The God Delusion arrives I am looking forward to reading it and discussing why it's preposterous.
Heh...at least leave the possibility that it may sway you even a little...Take it easy Lois, and good luck.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: timwakefield, LoismustdieGood luck with the new job. I'm gonna read the God Delusion too, but I think we might end up with differing interpretations. :club: