Life Needed, Please Donate Within

k well that leaves my mouth if anyone wants in on that shizzalso my chest is open to be shiit on. whoever is into that sorta thing.
I'll fill your mouth and aparantly this forum is full of people that like to shit on others :club:
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell are you saying? Everytime you post you make yourself look more and more stupid, just shut the **** up already.
You dont get it? Let me break it down for you and your e-thugs....A majority of the people who are posting on this thread are in a "group" of 30-45 year old washed up morons who have no life and decide to lurk around on this forum. Thats fine by me, if thats what gets you off, GO FOR IT. If that is what you like to do for "fun," so be it. Now, the bad part follows:You middle aged losers like to attack in groups no matter how wrong someone in your "group" is. This way you always got each others "back" and no matter what goes down, you'r fighting as a team. A lame excuse for people with no real life friends. You just hang out here on the interweb and gang up on people. It's called a "gang." A group of scared losers who have to bind together to attack. A group of idiots who are afraid to be "alone" and have to be a follower, a lemming, a copycat, someone with no creativity. Someone with no discretion.You don't get it? Or are you just playing dumb? Or are you in denial?
I bet if you said, "Does this mean you're leaving" he won't get it.
Yeah! I wont get it! You're so funny! Keep beating up those old jokes, you're doing great! And don't let my little words on your computer destroy your e-reputation, I'm sure you will come up with something good! You are a forum god! I like how you jump in a thread to defend a douchebag like DDIDM even though you KNOW he is wrong for creating threads about me in the first place, but hey, back him up lemming. Be that follower, it is better for people with no thinking ability to follow, rather than lead. Keep it up! :club:
Yeah! I wont get it! You're so funny! Keep beating up those old jokes, you're doing great! And don't let my little words on your computer destroy your e-reputation, I'm sure you will come up with something good! You are a forum god! I like how you jump in a thread to defend a douchebag like DDIDM even though you KNOW he is wrong for creating threads about me in the first place, but hey, back him up lemming. Be that follower, it is better for people with no thinking ability to follow, rather than lead. Keep it up! :club:
I don't KNOW anything about yours and Erik's relationship and I didn't DEFEND anything.I did, however, point out that you didn't get Jeepsters joke in another thread and I will keep pointing it out until it ceases to be funny.When you spew garbage like you just did, it makes it funnier.Thanks! I needed to know if that joke was played out. Turns out it's still got a few revolutions to go.

I've had an unoffical rule in place for a long time that threads that are negative about other posters will result in a ban. So bye byeokay, for some clarification, this ban has everything to do with JMoney/thecorp being on a one strike basis from his previous ban and the forum as a whole being fed up with him. I busted out an old rule and these types of things are on a case by case basis