Life Needed, Please Donate Within

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

JMobney has probably tripled his posts per day with these two threads. I have a feeling this thread will eventually be on a level near tantalar's pottery thread, CU's 67K payday, JFarrel's open folding, and Tritz' pokerstars is rigged thread. I say near, not on the same level though. He doesn't get that much credit. His idiocy isn't as original as the others mentioned.

Over/under on the # of posts until someone points out that JMoney doesn't get this joke where he then pretends he got it all along and that you're more stupid than he?I'm thinking the line should be something like 4.5.
Reminds me of something.Oh yeah, this PM. I love the *** kissing too.Jeepster!!, Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 8:37 PM By the way Jeepster, so you know, when I said, "Your Retarded" when I was TheCorporation I was making fun of your avatar and I thought you'd get it. I know the difference from your and you're. You can check every single one of my posts, I hardly ever misspell a word or do something stupid like that. It was meant to be a joke that you never got....Well anyway, hows life?
I think DDIDM is nice and cool. Of course being nice is completely relative.I'm gonna hafta go with the lower case qft... so I get less PM's from JMoney asking if I was serious or joking.Check the sig. Rod is the best, AINEC.There is a better chance that he's dead.checkmate.
your avatar is sweet. my buddy carved a pumpkin like that 2 days ago and its money.
Over/under on the # of posts until someone points out that JMoney doesn't get this joke where he then pretends he got it all along and that you're more stupid than he?
If you think I don't understand contracted words and how they are spelled, and if you believe that I didn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" then I've got some things to sell you. I am well aware of how to spell, if you look through my threads I rarely misspell words, let alone confuse your with you're...So are we done with the your/youre? I said it as a "jopke."
JMobney has probably tripled his posts per day with these two threads. I have a feeling this thread will eventually be on a level near tantalar's pottery thread, CU's 67K payday, JFarrel's open folding, and Tritz' pokerstars is rigged thread.
So DDIDM goes lurking for me at 3am and finds me in a SNG and starts watching me and posting up hand histories about me, he then even has the time to come to FCP and start a thread about me and trying to flame me, but all you guys think hes cool, yet I make a FUNNIER thread but I'm the jackass? This makes a lot of sense here. I'm glad you aren't a bunch of followers or lemmings, trapped in a little forum where you can't think for yourself and are intimidated by the new people so you join in group hate meetings and try to attack someone. Oh no, wait, that is the majority of you followers on here. Do you all where those "members only" jackets? If this statement offended you then you're obviously in that group, if it didn't then you just might be normal. You must all be far more mature than me, and have a great group of internet friends. Congrats to the vet champs. Maybe I will get you all a trophy or something. Again, if this offends you, then you are IN that group of followers that attack the new guys and try to remain e-tough. You all stick together like flies on a horses ass. How cute.P.S. This was not meant towards the few decent human beings here. You know who you are, if you thought DDIDM was ok to make a thread about me and obsess about me, and that it wasn't ok for me to try and help him out with a wanted thread, then you're a douchebag.
If you think I don't understand contracted words and how they are spelled, and if you believe that I didn't know how the difference between "your" and "you're" then I've got some things to sell you. I am well aware of how to spell, if you look through my threads I rarely misspell words, let alone confuse your with you're...So are we done with the your/youre? I said it as a "jopke."
I will forever believe that you got pwned in this thread as to the your/you're, and no amount of explaination on your part will change that. You just can't change what was posted. Maybe you were "joking", but that's your opinion.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...c=75327&hl=EDIT: "...yet I make a FUNNIER thread but I'm the jackass? "That's definitely up for debate."This makes a lot of sense here. I'm glad you aren't a bunch of followers or lemmings, trapped in a little forum where you can't think for yourself and are intimidated by the new people so you join in group hate meetings and try to attack someone."I would use amused instead of intimidated.P.S. "...and that it wasn't ok for me to try and help him out with a wanted thread..."I just hope you realize someday how silly and childish you sound right now. Good luck.

Jesus H christ. Thank Dog I'm going away and won't have to read threads like this for a while.

Can you both switch to PM's or something?This is a sad display that's taking General to a new low.
Ehh I wouldn't go THAT far..
Saw the title and topic starter, knew it was going to be a bad joke about DrawingDead, opened it up for ensuing hilarity, and...nothing.
Yep. Same here.
please stalk me
Only if you eat another banana like the way you ate that one 5 minutes ago...
Your Retarded.
I was waiting for that one. I figured there was no way this thread could go 3 pages without either you or me saying that.

Just a question for jmoney (probably been answered, but I only read the first page):How is it possible to be stalked by someone when your talking to them and their responding?Again, just an honest question.

Here comes the group of lemmings!!! By yourselves, you all are nothing, but coming prepared in a group of attacking people, and you have a chance. Kind of like when people are in "gangs" and fight in groups. You all remind me of that. A bunch of followers, grouping together to attack. You know who you are. It's sad really. FCP Lemmings unite!!!

Here comes the group of lemmings!!! By yourselves, you all are nothing, but coming prepared in a group of attacking people, and you have a chance. Kind of like when people are in "gangs" and fight in groups. You all remind me of that. A bunch of followers, grouping together to attack. You know who you are. It's sad really. FCP Lemmings unite!!!
Does this mean your leaving?
Just a question for jmoney (probably been answered, but I only read the first page):How is it possible to be stalked by someone when your talking to them and their responding?Again, just an honest question.
Oh sure, no problem answering this, since you probably didn't first read the thread that DDIDM started about me, first. This is probably part of the confusion. The story goes like this. . . . .I was on Full Tilt messing around on a $5 sng and after I busted out I came to FCP, and guess what I found? A thread, about me, in the SNG I lost. And guess who started it? DDIDM. . . So, anyone with a reasonable mindset would be wondering, "Why would he do this? Well, let us go a bit further down the rabbit hole and find out just why he would take the time to do such a stupid thing. . .DDIDM was on Full Tilt, and decided to look me up on the find a player search function, (as he has nothing to do with his life) and found me sitting at the SNG. He then proceeded to stay and watch me, (I don't know why, either he wanted to be a cheerleader and be part of the cheering crowd, OR he is a loser with no life) I'll let you be the judge. So anyway, back to the story at hand.After I bust out of the SNG DDIDM decides to have a GREAT idea. He goes through and finds the hand histories for the hand I busted out on, and decides to copy it. He then heads over to FCP and starts to create a thread about it, showing his affection/obsession for me. Ya know, things that stalkers will often do? At first I was mad that someone would do such a thing, but I quickly realized that DDIDM doesn't hate me at all, no sir. He loves me. He needs the affection. He gives me all this attention, but really, he just wants it back in return. And I told him no, but he still keeps on keeping on.So those are the kind of things people do when they stalk others, and to answer your question, I am merely trying to help him out so that he can find a new partner to engage in e-relationships with. That is the sole purpose for me, creating this thread. I'm trying to be the bigger man here and help him out with his finding of new love. He needs someone new, a new compantion, to love and hold and cherish. Someone who he can take long walks on the beach with, and water paint like no other. Will you be that guy?
What the hell are you saying? Everytime you post you make yourself look more and more stupid, just shut the **** up already.