Daniel wins..Let the Congratulations begin

Hand #81, final hand. Before the flop both Humberto and Daniel call. Flop comes 7 4 3. Humberto bets $400K. Daniel raises to $1M. Humberto thinks a moment and then goes all in. Daniel calls instantly. Humberto turns over a 7 8. Daniel turns over K 7. Turn comes a 6, giving Humberto a straight draw. But the river is a harmless 3. Humberto places 2nd.CONGRATULATIONS, I WAS STAYING UP LATE WAITING FOR THIS! (It's 12am here).

These past couple days I havent posted because all I've seen was criticism about you when David Pham passed you up. I felt bad when this happened but I never lost hope for ya and Im glad you won POY and the WPT event! Congrats and Merry Christmas! :clap:

I think the local economy of Grand Rapids, Michigan might take a bump with a 1.8m dollar winner coming to town right before Christmas. Christmas shopping, here comes the 2004 POTY, Daniel Negreanu! Buy Lori something nice 8) And Mushu :wink: And Mom! :D And if you're ever in the hinterlands of Tennessee, I'm available for Christmas presents :oops: Seriously, very well played, congratulations, and thanks for thinking of us here while you're battling out there. Fan forever!