Free Stars Money Part Deux

Had a pretty good weekend playing the 180sngs on stars, with a $4 win, a $20 dollar win and a couple of cash's outside the final table. Talked it over with 2bthebest last night and decided to put a couple of people into a $4.40 tonite....There will be 2 seats up for grabs, and i have absolutely no idea how i'm gonna pick'em, reply if your interested.....also, if they want to i will put pokerfanz and no not baxter into the tournament cause they railed my first ($4.40) win. I know railing is its own reward, but sometimes something a little more tangible could be beneficial. All the normal stipulations apply, if somebody takes it down the money is yours, but remember not where you got it, but how you got it...Got to work tonight so I can't participate myself, but it might be a good idea to barrage the $4.40.....I'll make my decision on who gets the 2 seats at 8:30 Eastern....

Give me a second chance at all this. I will make the community proud and helping this poor college student and party poker takedown victim will make your life complete.

whats up bbb..........i'm interested in playing again on Stars.........I'm more of a live player so it would be interesting to see how my internet game is.......i feel pretty fresh so I know I will put in a good effort.....holla back if ya want, thanks bro..............handle is: FreddecThanks for the offer brother.............

New to the forums, not so much to poker. Quit playing online because of bad strats, went to live for a while, and now I want to try online again.

I'm brokeeeeeeeee and am realy itching to play...I have had a lot of sucess in the $4.40's, including 4 final tables in 3 days. Would really appreciate the chance to play. GL to anyone that gets picked!stars name- scenester09

My name on stars is AcePlayer01...make ya a deal if I cash I'll take 1/2 the money and sponsor other FCP players....What tourney tonight?
Its yours do with it what you will....As to what tourney, one after i ship the cash to you all....sound good
Had a pretty good weekend playing the 180sngs on stars, with a $4 win, a $20 dollar win and a couple of cash's outside the final table. Talked it over with 2bthebest last night and decided to put a couple of people into a $4.40 tonite....There will be 2 seats up for grabs, and i have absolutely no idea how i'm gonna pick'em, reply if your interested.....also, if they want to i will put pokerfanz and no not baxter into the tournament cause they railed my first ($4.40) win. I know railing is its own reward, but sometimes something a little more tangible could be beneficial. All the normal stipulations apply, if somebody takes it down the money is yours, but remember not where you got it, but how you got it...Got to work tonight so I can't participate myself, but it might be a good idea to barrage the $4.40.....I'll make my decision on who gets the 2 seats at 8:30 Eastern....
hey, ive also won a few 22 180 mans but unfortunately rent was due and i cashed out all my winnings. sharkscope is +6k mostly all from the 22 dollar 180 mans. would appreciate the oppurtunity to rebuildstars sn- chancemc

okay and the winners are Buccs40 and naslund 44 for there sly ways, and because i didn't hear from no not baxter, gocrywolfe will get the third spot. Pokerfan already has his transfer. Give me a few minutes to transfer the funds and we will try to get a barrage going....