**//official Fcp Man-law Thread\\**

MAN LAW: In order to make Man Laws one must actually be and/or act like a man.
Here here.MAN LAW: Men are not permitted to go to a steakhouse, grill, or sports bar and order just a salad. However, if the salad comes with the meal, go ahead.
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAN LAW: When a male friend of yours tells you that he is having problems/difficulties with his wife/girlfriend/gay lover your answer should be along the lines of 'Man that sucks, I totally know what that's like,' and then change the subject to something interesting.

MAN LAW: When a male friend of yours tells you that he is having problems/difficulties with his wife/girlfriend/gay lover your answer should be along the lines of 'Man that sucks, I totally know what that's like,' and then change the subject to something interesting.
Surely, Surely, Surely, Surely that should not be your response if the problem is with his gay lover... :club:
LOLLI LAW (directed to Kuge)When all the money gets in the middle we are naked in bed and you are completely dominated by a beautiful woman, such as myself,me, do NOT suck out on the river try to figure out how you got to be so lucky, just enjoy it.
FYP

MAN LAW:When out with your buddies, if you drink too much or can't hang with the group, do not demand to be taken home. Cab it, or pass out in the car.MAN LAW: Do not even try to deny that you were making out with that fug ass outside the bar. We know you were copping a feel, and we have the picture to prove it.MAN LAW: If you were too wasted to realize that we drew a penis on your forehead, it is not okay to seek retribution. You are a lightweight. It's your fault, not ours. Now start scrubbing.

Man-Law When urinating in a public washroom, you must always look directly ahead. Why not count the tiles ? Any movement of your eyes in the direction of the urinal beside you is considered gay. If by some sort of freak accident you are in the womens washroom, this rule does not apply.

Surely, Surely, Surely, Surely that should not be your response if the problem is with his gay lover... :D
I only threw that in there to appease Mr. Mexico, et all.
you are completely dominated by a beautiful woman, such as myself
:) ....................... :club: ......................... :D ......................... :D
Man-Law When urinating in a public washroom, you must always look directly ahead. Why not count the tiles ? Any movement of your eyes in the direction of the urinal beside you is considered gay. If by some sort of freak accident you are in the womens washroom, this rule does not apply.
Quick question:If you were in a womens washroom, wouldn't there be no urinels and you would therefore be peeing on the floor?

Man law in question: Pink Shirts....where do we draw the line? No pink on a shirt at all? or just no pink colored shirts period. I vote for the ladder. But are there any suggestions to go against not wearing pink shirts?Lets actually start a discussion here.

Man law in question: Pink Shirts....where do we draw the line? No pink on a shirt at all? or just no pink colored shirts period. I vote for the ladder. But are there any suggestions to go against not wearing pink shirts?Lets actually start a discussion here.
what ladder?no more than 5 percent, and it should have to be in muted stripe or check form.well that didn't sound gay at all. go me.
I don't see the difference in your two examples.Do you mean a shirt that's multi colored, with pink being one of several colors?Or a shirt that is varying shades of pink?

a shirt with varying shades of pink should be too gay for even a gay guy to wear.hell, even a woman.they shouldn't even be made for that matter.

a shirt with varying shades of pink should be too gay for even a gay guy to wear.hell, even a woman.they shouldn't even be made for that matter.
I phrased that wrong. I meant different shirts of varying shades.But... I mean... if one were to have a shirt like the one you were talking about... I wouldn't, like.. judge him or anything. He might just have bought it as a joke, but then put it on one day when he was bored and realized it fit really well and was comfortable, so he started to just wear it under a sweatshirt, but then it got warmer out so he decided to wear it out and didn't feel as awkward as he thought he would.
Quick question:If you were in a womens washroom, wouldn't there be no urinels and you would therefore be peeing on the floor?
Actually, One of the bars I frequent has the stalls marked Mares and Stallions. I only read Mares and it sounded good. There's nowhere to stand up and pee in there, :club:
There are times when pink is acceptable. Like during the summer months when it is really hot. Other than summer time though, wearing pink is forbidden.Oh, and it has to be a solid pink shirt.
But... I mean... if one were to have a shirt like the one you were talking about... I wouldn't, like.. judge him or anything. He might just have bought it as a joke, but then put it on one day when he was bored and realized it fit really well and was comfortable, so he started to just wear it under a sweatshirt, but then it got warmer out so he decided to wear it out and didn't feel as awkward as he thought he would.
well I mean, yeah, that would be fine, you know

What I meant to say was, I think that wearing a pink shirt in general should be banned (unless there are exceptions). But maybe there is some working room if (hypothetical) a man wore a white shirt with a pink stripe on it. Or just a little blotch of pink. You know...like if you saw a man wearing a shirt with pink on it, would you say "he's wearing a pink shirt" or "he's wearing a ____ color shirt with pink on it".

What I meant to say was, I think that wearing a pink shirt in general should be banned (unless there are exceptions). But maybe there is some working room if (hypothetical) a man wore a white shirt with a pink stripe on it. Or just a little blotch of pink. You know...like if you saw a man wearing a shirt with pink on it, would you say "he's wearing a pink shirt" or "he's wearing a ____ color shirt with pink on it".
The second one. And I don't think solid pink shirts should be banned during the summer. Some guys can pull off the pink shirt look really well.
The second one. And I don't think solid pink shirts should be banned during the summer. Some guys can pull off the pink shirt look really well.
The question remains...which kind of guys can pull off the shirt. I don't know of any, except maybe The Rock. On a side note, I believe that Jean Claude Van Damne (sp?) was able to rock the mullet and pull it off perfectly.