• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll readily admit that durrr is a pro. the point i was making is that many people only a level below him assume that other people would do what they do if they could, even though many can, and don't. therefore it is not a jealousy thing.
So if you were making millions a year playing online poker you would have no interest in driving a nice car and living in a nice house?Really their place seems no different then any other home owned by an upper class family with the exception of the relatively terrible decorating.
Really their place seems no different then any other home owned by an upper class family with the exception of the relatively terrible decorating.
Yeah, except for the fact that they aren't middle aged with 3 kids and a 9 to 5 that they've been working at for the last 10 years. They are 20, and play poker to pay the bills. And they have 2 73" plasma tvs. That is all.

Durrr isn't part of that "crew". The kid who runs the shipitholla.com site got banned from 2+2 for saying he'd slap Kathy Liebert in the face with his d*** because he thought she was angle shooting.Durrr seems grounded based on his 2+2 posts. The other guys? Not so much. Eh, whatever. That's what I say. They're young with no responsibilities and a good amount of cash. That can make some people do or say things they normally wouldn't. They'll come back to reality eventually, either by going broke or figuring out things before that.

So if you were making millions a year playing online poker you would have no interest in driving a nice car and living in a nice house?Really their place seems no different then any other home owned by an upper class family with the exception of the relatively terrible decorating.
did you even read the posts?i guess the most important thing, is that these guys (individually, except durrr) are almost certainly not making millions a year, though they'd certainly like people to think so.Nothing about driving a nice car and living in a nice house means starting an internet site and splashing ebonics and pictures of myself dressed like a dbag with whorish girls and showing off all my possessions.
ya, It looks like a "Entourage" type case.I think durrr, or whoever makes the K's is the one who owns the place. If they even own it.The rest sorta just hang out
He own's it 50/50 with Raptor according to what they were saying on the 2+2 thread. He also said that they took out a loan to build their credit...
FWIW, my BMW has been the most efficient car I've ever owned. Not only that, but the service you get with BMW and the warranties etc are outstanding. The resale value is waaaaay high in comparison to other cars, and I feel a lot safer in it then I did my old car.<end BMW pitch> :-)
Don't mean to be an a$$, but as a fellow BMW enthusiast and having owned many I have to disagree with the resale value, they actually have one of the worst, and thats why I bought all of mine used for an absolute steal. In 95 i I bought a 93 318 that was loaded for only 12K, it sold new 2 years prior to that far 32K. This is the same reason my family car is now a Land Rover, I bought and 02 Freelander in 05 for 12.5 K and it sold for 35K prior to that.I agree with everything else you said. I ran my first BMW to over 300K miles. My 2nd One to over 200K.In regards to the resale you have to look at who buys BMW's, same goes for Mecedes, they are wealthier people for the most part, so if they are going to get a Beamer they are going to buy it new, so there is not much of a market for used Beamers, thus hurting there resale.