Paying A Traffic Ticket

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...ok, but I think that reference is a little obscure, meaning you know it when you say it, but reading it cold across the internet it comes off a little mean.
Sometimes I'm mean
Funny stuff...Last year someone got me a "take a penny if you need one, take two...get a job" tray for my desk. I kept it there for a while until....meh...not gonna do itposting my nonsense would only serve to give this thread a black eyeagain, good job sir
.......wow.
I once paid off a $15 school library fine in pennies. Tin can dumped on the counter. Librarian was a **** and deserved it. She filed a police report because my junior year I wrote a fable that was obviously based on her...except she was a giant beaver or some ****, and I ended up slaying her in the end. Anyway... Got called to the principals office and he asked me how should they know all $15 were there, and that I'd have to count them to verify they were all there. He told me he had to do something, but I was welcome to put them in easily recognizable stacks of whatever to prove it was $15.So I put them on his floor, 1 high, 30 rows by 50 columns and left. Never heard anything about it again.Now that is pwnage.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

About 25 years ago in some shitty little ticket happy POS town I got a parking ticket and took it to court and of course I got hosed but it was only $15 and all I had was some change that I could scrounge up to pay it with and didn't have time to go to a bank before court. Not that I would have even I had the time. Well after I get hosed I go to pay my ticket with my bag of change and the old bag wouldn't take it. My friends were laughing and mocking me but they were witnesses that I tried to pay. So I got to keep my bag of change which I then spent on a gram of weed and never had to pay it. WooooHoooo :club:

• 10 months later...
I once paid off a $15 school library fine in pennies. Tin can dumped on the counter. Librarian was a **** and deserved it. She filed a police report because my junior year I wrote a fable that was obviously based on her...except she was a giant beaver or some ****, and I ended up slaying her in the end. Anyway... Got called to the principals office and he asked me how should they know all $15 were there, and that I'd have to count them to verify they were all there. He told me he had to do something, but I was welcome to put them in easily recognizable stacks of whatever to prove it was $15.So I put them on his floor, 1 high, 30 rows by 50 columns and left. Never heard anything about it again.Now that is pwnage.
I call bluff on this one.

Nice move, but a better one would have been if you only put $149 in there and insist on them counting it until they get it right. LOL, I would have paid your $150 ticket to see this....Well done, sir, well done. :club::D:D

Australian notes are legal tender, as established by the Reserve Bank Act 1959 for all amounts. Australian coins are also legal tender, under the provisions of the Currency Act 1965, but only for the amounts: * not exceeding 20¢ if 1¢ and/or 2¢ coins are offered; * not exceeding $5 if any of 5¢, 10¢, 20¢ and 50¢ coins are offered; * not exceeding 10 times the face value if coins in the range 50¢ to $10 inclusive are offered; * to any value if coins of value greater than $10 are offered.
I read a case note about a guy who being smart paid a 10k damages order in pennies by using a dump truck and pouring them onto the plantiffs lawn.Back fired heavly though. Plantiff after collecting the pennies and taking them to the bank (he lost about 1.5k just having the bank count them) then had the court inform the other party that he still needed to pay the order because he had only dumped about 3 tonne of metal on his lawn and had not paid a cent yet.
make sure to use pennies, nickels, and dimes, just to piss them offalso make sure they aren't stacked in particular order so they have to go through every single bit of effort in order to count them
My mom works behind that counter not the one who issued the ticket. Shes just doing her job this makes no sense at all.
  • 5 months later...
Nice move, but a better one would have been if you only put $149 in there and insist on them counting it until they get it right. LOL, I would have paid your $150 ticket to see this....Well done, sir, well done. :club::D:D
One of my friends suggested this, and in hindsight, that would've been funny, but I don't know if I could stay there five hours to watch these genius ladies try to count above 20, let alone to 149.
One of my friends suggested this, and in hindsight, that would've been funny, but I don't know if I could stay there five hours to watch these genius ladies try to count above 20, let alone to 149.
Five months for a reply? I'm sure there is some ninja stealth shit here I dont understand, so I will just say good day sir
Five months for a reply? I'm sure there is some ninja stealth shit here I dont understand, so I will just say good day sir
Wrong, sir, wrong! Under Section Thirty-Seven B of the contract signed by him it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if--and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy: "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera . . . fax mentis incendium gloria culpum, et cetera, et cetera . . . memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole Fizzy Lifting Drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!
That would have been awesome... of course you'd have to come back and pay the other $75 later
Yep. I love you.edit: Whoa, I just noticed how old this is.