***official 2007 Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure Thread***

wow. I think this is the sickest I have ever felt playing poker. Playing in the PCA has been my dream since I knew about it (just turned 18 this year) and all my friends have been wanting to play in it for so long. I dont want to sound like a jackass and I dont want you guys to have sympathy for me, but Im just trying to vent. lol. To come this close, and then get unlucky like that is just so disheartening. Whatever...I thought I played really scared at beginning and such, but opened up my play 5 handed and started to play better. Well, that was my only shot at this due to bankroll restrictions. Im 800th on the TLB for the month and top 100 make it to a 4 seat freeroll. Hopefully I can make that, but I am with the family so wont be able to play a lot (plus if i did get in I would be playing against the top 100 players lol). Whatever. **** poker. **** dreams. Bye Bye PCAP.S. I will still see you guys there since i live 45 min plane ride away, but I prob wont be playing.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. I think this is the sickest I have ever felt playing poker. Playing in the PCA has been my dream since I knew about it (just turned 18 this year) and all my friends have been wanting to play in it for so long. I dont want to sound like a jackass and I dont want you guys to have sympathy for me, but Im just trying to vent. lol. To come this close, and then get unlucky like that is just so disheartening. Whatever...I thought I played really scared at beginning and such, but opened up my play 5 handed and started to play better. Well, that was my only shot at this due to bankroll restrictions. Im 800th on the TLB for the month and top 100 make it to a 4 seat freeroll. Hopefully I can make that, but I am with the family so wont be able to play a lot (plus if i did get in I would be playing against the top 100 players lol). Whatever. **** poker. **** dreams. Bye Bye PCAP.S. I will still see you guys there since i live 45 min plane ride away, but I prob wont be playing.
keep your chin up high man. you played great. honestly no need to sulk about it. it was a terrible beat. move on and destroy some PS tourneys.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeFinally got this thing. When all was said and done I got in for under 2k, so I can't complain about that. These things are very frustrating and Im glad to get mine out of the way.This will only be the 2nd tournament Ive played with over a 5k buyin, so Im pumped!
Good work kid. Nice to see what serious effort can accomplish.And obv I deserve a percentage, my awesome heads up skillz obviously taught you well for today.

WEEEEEEEEEE SHIP HOOSIER TO THE BAHAMASsee you there, congrats manggggggggggggggggggg. looking forward to meeting you. and congrats to andr4w too, sick that you got in on your first time, gl in the pca

Im looking over the registration form and I see we can request adjoining rooms...BKice I assume you requested a smoking room?
Saturday will be my first real shot at the PCA. I've won 3 650 seats this week, so hopefully I can do well in the big satellite. Also, Bizzle owns at MTT satellite strategy. That is all.
Im looking over the registration form and I see we can request adjoining rooms...BKice I assume you requested a smoking room?
uhhh i actually still haven't registered... they've sent me about 11 emails asking me to do so but i still haven't done it cuz i'm still trying to get 3 of my boys to come/stay in my room but they haven't bought their tickets yet. but i'll def request a room next to youso fcpers who have won a seat so far are hoosieralum, bizzle, andr4w, and bkice?? first post editedddd
Saturday will be my first real shot at the PCA. I've won 3 650 seats this week, so hopefully I can do well in the big satellite. Also, Bizzle owns at MTT satellite strategy. That is all.
Everytime I'm shifting through the tourneys on stars I see you registered under the $80 Sats, at least 3 times this week alone. GL Sir
What is your handle?
My handle is Smokey Bear, and I am tail-grabbin' your *** RIGHT NOW!!
If someone has a place for me to sleep, I will come and cheerlead. :D
Only if you wear the cheerleading uniform... :club:

I'll be there.I didn't qualy online. I won't. But I will play all the supers down there, and if I don't get in, ill beat up the cash games.Besides, I need a vacation anyway so my boss can go eff themselves.Ray

I'll be there.I didn't qualy online. I won't. But I will play all the supers down there, and if I don't get in, ill beat up the cash games.Besides, I need a vacation anyway so my boss can go eff themselves.Ray
Basically what robbie redbi, Dapper Dan G, and I are doing, IF we dont qualify online (very unlikely we do). Robbie has a shot at the 4 seat freeroll with the top 100 players so we will see what happens. Hope to see ya there!How are the cash games there?

Playing my first double shootout at 1155, i look forward to it and have done well in the format before.I plan on spending 2k to get it. If not i'll probably make the puddle jump over anyway, but not play the main eventSo far I'm up to $320.....and Victor Ramdin is at my first table. Just how I wanted to start my quest