***official 2007 Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure Thread***

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... won my seat yesterday in a $175 DS... i know it's kinda early but i don't care, i'm already pumped. who else is coming?LIST OF BALLERS WHO ARE ATTENDING AND PLAYING THE MAIN EVENT:BKiCeBizzleHoosierAlumAndr4wChuckStyLIST OF BALLERS WHO ARE ATTENDING (NOT PLAYING) JUST TO BALL IN THE MIX:No NeckSweetDaddyFreakrayovacwho am i missing???LIST OF BALLERS WHO ARE COMING, JUST HAVEN'T WON A SEAT YET:PMJackson21PrtyPSuxThe-ToiletJordanMsalswho am i missing???please let me know if i missed you...

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta start working on it, has anyone else from FCP qualified yet?
i won a 175$ ds seat 2 or 3 nights ago in a 3+rebuy and unregistered and kept the W$..hopint to stockpile a vast amoount of W$ to play preliminary events :club:

I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate stars. There are so many damn qualifiers my head is spinning. I hate the ones that way "Winner gets a ticket to tournament #425938485" What the Fcuk is that? Like I want to go through the lobby and find the matching number?

I'll be quite disappointed if I don't get to go.Unfortunately, I can't go down there and then win my seat like I did for WSOP.

I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate stars. There are so many damn qualifiers my head is spinning. I hate the ones that way "Winner gets a ticket to tournament #425938485" What the Fcuk is that? Like I want to go through the lobby and find the matching number?
Use the events tab (don't look at all of the tournies at once, just the PCA ones) and then don't use the numbers, use the blurb at the top right part of the lobby.
When you satellite into another tourney, you can simply go to 'requests' at the top, and then to "registered in tournaments" and it will bring up a list of tourneys you are registered for.... i.e. the one you sat'd into.GLLLLLLL All who are going!
Im going.Havent played any sats yet, but even if I cant satellite in I will buyin direct.
i wish i had your bankroll sir

I am going but not playing in the tournament. I am going to just go for the cash games, they are suppose to be good right? Nothing like getting my pale *** in the sun in January anyway.

I am going but not playing in the tournament. I am going to just go for the cash games, they are suppose to be good right? Nothing like getting my pale *** in the sun in January anyway.
You make a good point, maybe there should be an FCP Suite involved in all this.
You make a good point, maybe there should be an FCP Suite involved in all this.
that would be major pimpness, Stars is offering vacation packages and they said they would email me when the information becomes available. I will post it here when I get it. If I could pay for a vacation with Neteller, that would be awesome.

Playing qualifiers is what effed up my BR... That being said, I'm almost certain I'm dumb enought to play a sub-qualifier for this. Wish me luck or send me money, your choice :-).Good luck to all who try to qual and to those that make it!

Im going.Havent played any sats yet, but even if I cant satellite in I will buyin direct.
I wish I balled like you sir. I will prob try and win some smaller super sats to build up some dollars then maybe take a shot or two. I'd be so stoked if i could pull it off

i want to try and qualify but i am not sure if i can make it because of the bar exam. does anyone know if you are allowed to transfer/sell the seat if you get it. i read the terms and it says that you must play the first one you win and will be given money for any additional seats that you win. but i am not sure if that means i cant sell the seat if i end up not being able to go

i want to try and qualify but i am not sure if i can make it because of the bar exam. does anyone know if you are allowed to transfer/sell the seat if you get it. i read the terms and it says that you must play the first one you win and will be given money for any additional seats that you win. but i am not sure if that means i cant sell the seat if i end up not being able to go
Yes, that's what it means. The first seat is always non-transferable, which means either you play, or you are SOL.
Yes, that's what it means. The first seat is always non-transferable, which means either you play, or you are SOL.
thanks for clearing that up pm. i just wasnt sure if it just meant the pokerstars wouldnt give you cash value for the first seat you won
that would be major pimpness, Stars is offering vacation packages and they said they would email me when the information becomes available. I will post it here when I get it. If I could pay for a vacation with Neteller, that would be awesome.
I went 2 years ago and stayed at the hotel right next to Atlantis. (RIU Hotel, special on Orbitz) I was closer to the poker room than anyone else who stayed at the main hotel, had an all inclusive package and payed half :)Hope to see you all there!
I went 2 years ago and stayed at the hotel right next to Atlantis. (RIU Hotel, special on Orbitz) I was closer to the poker room than anyone else who stayed at the main hotel, had an all inclusive package and payed half :)Hope to see you all there!
you sir are a god among men. I might still spring for the Atlantis but we will see.
Double click on the tournament number, it takes u to that tournament lobby.
I went on Orbitz just to check it out, and they had a an all inclusive package for $1400 dollars for 7 days if you share the room with someone. With a flight from Boston, seems like a pretty good deal to me. See you guys there.