Is Anything Special In Vegas Nov 8-12?

Anybody know if there is something unusual happening there that weekend. All the rooms for that Fri and Sat jump to over 300 bucks. Anybody know of any reasonable place to stay on the South Strip. I need to be walking distance to the Hooters/MGM Grand Area.

Anybody know if there is something unusual happening there that weekend. All the rooms for that Fri and Sat jump to over 300 bucks. Anybody know of any reasonable place to stay on the South Strip. I need to be walking distance to the Hooters/MGM Grand Area.
Rooms in vegas on the weekend are typically 2-3x more than during the week, any time of the year.
Anybody know if there is something unusual happening there that weekend? All the rooms for that Fri and Sat jump to over 300 bucks. Anybody know of any reasonable place to stay on the South Strip. I need to be walking distance to the Hooters/MGM Grand Area.
Yeah, it's my birthday weekend. Vegas is gonna be nuts that weekend.
Try Monte Carlo. I just stayed there for a week for 79 a night and 129 on sat and sunday

we always go to the trop, we get comped everytime (room, airfare, food, drinks, etc.) fortunately when my dad was younger he took a lot of clients over there and got this deal set up. the trop isnt bad, but the poker room is horrible. ur directly across from MGM, NYNY, and Excalibur. anywho, just my .02

Theres a one legged hooker at sam's town that is very special :club:
Hmm. I'll have to think about that.I've always wanted to fuck a midget, though.

It's a whole combination of things that weekend. There's of course the holiday, although it really isnt much of a holiday. Then the Rolling Stones are in town. On top of that, there's a huge sports convention in town. Sure enough, I setup my trip to go in November because last November was full of cheap deals, and I chose the one damn week when it's freakin busy.