100% Bonus At Stars?

Anyone else hear about this?I got messaged from a friend on facebook who told me about this 100% bonus up to $1000 at stars and at first I didn't believe him but then I searched for it on google and came up with the following:http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...0&fpart=allI didn't get an e-mail from Stars but I'm wondering if anyone else did? And if you didn't get an e-mail how did you hear about this?Bonus code is OCT2006HL100

I emailed Stars to ask if i could do the bonus if i didn't receive the email:Hello SexMachine,Thank you for your email. We are currently experimenting with a variety of promotions and bonuses to determine their effectiveness. To do so, we did select a particular group of players to try out this particular bonus. All players who were eligible for this promotion received an email advising them of this fact. As you were not on that list, unfortunately you are not eligible for this bonus.I am sorry, but we cannot offer you this bonus. Any future promotions for which you are eligible will be sent to you via email.If you have any further questions, please let me know.Regards,ScottWPokerStars Support Team

I emailed Stars to ask if i could do the bonus if i didn't receive the email:Hello SexMachine,Thank you for your email. We are currently experimenting with a variety of promotions and bonuses to determine their effectiveness. To do so, we did select a particular group of players to try out this particular bonus. All players who were eligible for this promotion received an email advising them of this fact. As you were not on that list, unfortunately you are not eligible for this bonus.I am sorry, but we cannot offer you this bonus. Any future promotions for which you are eligible will be sent to you via email.If you have any further questions, please let me know.Regards,ScottWPokerStars Support Team
Laaaammmmmeeee. I want bonus!!!
http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/news/newsl...s/reward-bonus/Yeah, but it's utterly impossible to clear.
Holy crap, unless you play higher stakes and a often this would be a pain to clear. 15 times the bonus in FPP. The most I've ever seen. It used to be 5, then it went up to 7, but 15!!! that would be 15,000 FPP if you did the whole bonus. Plus you only get 60 days to do it. They used to never have a limit on their bonuses so I used to save them up and wait til they did a double FPP promotion. I cleared 4 of their bonuses in a couple of days last summer doing that. The good times are over!
I got a crappy $50 bonus offer, and clearing it is going to take a long time.Ten times in points, 500 points, and you only get one point for every dollar in rake.At low stakes, that's not very often.
shouldnt take you that long play some 1/2 or 2/4 fixed limit u will have it in no time.
I'm not seeing where to put the code, anybody?
bleh.. way to get my hopes up.. it's looking like this is only for a select few players even though I would be able to complete it they won't let me do it. PS retards.
bleh.. way to get my hopes up.. it's looking like this is only for a select few players even though I would be able to complete it they won't let me do it. PS retards.
Oh, one more thing, $50 deposit bonus was a joke.