Big Problems Cashing Out Of Party Poker

I am a canadian player and i decided to try out party this week to see how the euro games are, well after 1 week i decided i didn't like the games and decided to cash out my balance 5,2k 2 days after my cash out i sitll didnt get my funds i called in they said it was going threw a standard investigation and it will be processed within 6 houres, i called back 1 day later and they are telling me another 24-48 houres? what is going on? im i going to get paid?

I am a canadian player and i decided to try out party this week to see how the euro games are, well after 1 week i decided i didn't like the games and decided to cash out my balance 5,2k 2 days after my cash out i sitll didnt get my funds i called in they said it was going threw a standard investigation and it will be processed within 6 houres, i called back 1 day later and they are telling me another 24-48 houres? what is going on? im i going to get paid?
I would hardly merit that kind of delay with a "big problems cashing out post"
why would i be getting dicked around,
you're not, the 24-48 hours claim is perfectly standard. Also, there is a difference between the standard investigation and the money being processed, this is why you get 2 emails, 1 that says once your withdrawal has been approved (standard investigation) and another once it has actually been processed.you are being way paranoid
you're not, the 24-48 hours claim is perfectly standard. Also, there is a difference between the standard investigation and the money being processed, this is why you get 2 emails, 1 that says once your withdrawal has been approved (standard investigation) and another once it has actually been processed.you are being way paranoid
it hasen't been 48 houres, they keep saying another 6 houres and now i just got a email saying another 48 houres usually party is very fast with withdrawals, never heard of a 7 day waiting period