**sunday Night Flipament!** 10:00pm Eastern

RAB set up a $10+1 NLHE flipament tonight in 1hr and 2minutes. Look under the tourney-private tab for "Fcp (obv) Flipament" Tourney #34261847Password is fcpobvI'll start a chat on AIM in a little bit, post your s/n here if you want to get invited.

RAB set up a $10+1 NLHE flipament tonight in 1hr and 2minutes. Look under the tourney-private tab for "Fcp (obv) Flipament" Tourney #34261847Password is fcpobvI'll start a chat on AIM in a little bit, post your s/n here if you want to get invited.
i thought the PW was going to be given out confidentially to stop d-bags from screwing it up?
what's a flipament?
Guess I should explain before people like PotDragon play.It's a multi-table heads-up tournament where you HAVE TO GO ALL IN ON THE FIRST HAND. The whole tournament lasts a couple minutes but it's quite fun. Hope we see you there!

Ugh I guess I'll try this again. This time I'm gonna try to beat 82 offsuit to raise my record to 1-4 against that powerhouse hand.*mumbles to self*

My first one and I got oh so close...First round: bye :)Second Round 8s 10s vs 3s 5dFlop Ac 4s 7sSo a flush draw to clinch it against a "pair draw" and a gutshot.Turn: 5hThe pair draw got there, but I picked up a gut shot.River: 6dAnd the gutshot gets there, straight over straight.Third Round: Kd Qh vs Kc 6sRiver was a 6...So I have seen a 6 on the river 100% of the hands I've played in flipaments...