Favorite Family Guy Moments

also, I laughed so hard at the second chicken fight I almost passed out. It caught me completely off guard and may be the best moment ever. The best part is, it's still funny even when you know it's coming.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Peter you just ate a year's supply of food!""Everyone get out, I have to poop. NOW!!!"Oh god there's so many..."Peter, what did I tell you not to do last night?"You told me not to drink at the stag party""And what did you do last night?""Drink at the st-- oooooh I almost walked right into that one!""Show me potato salad!!!" (BTW< I use this one requently at the poker table, always gets a laugh.)Pete, playing wheel of fortune, final puzzle:Can I get a Z, 4, Q.... Another Q..... the third Q,................. and the batman symbol.Is it Alex Karras in Webster? (correct)OMG i TOok a shot in the dark!!Just watched this one:Mayor adam west on Jeopardy:Alex Trebek: "And the answer, contestants, is: This was the first space craft to land on the surface of mars."And Adam West, your respopnse was..... Kebert Xela. (AHHHH)""Only saying his name backwards can send him back to the 5th demension where he belongs."

The best one is when Quagmire got an RV and him and Brian were gonna go on a cross country tour and Quagmire put up a sign on the side that said "Quagmire's Cross Cuntry Tour" and Brian said I dont remember a U in country and Quagmire just laughed and said "Ha Allright!"

Oh god there's so many..."Peter, what did I tell you not to do last night?"You told me not to drink at the stag party""And what did you do last night?""Drink at the st-- oooooh I almost walked right into that one!"
"Kids, your father only drank so the Statue of Liberty would take her clothes off."Quagmire: "Let's play drink the beer"Peter: "What do I win?"Q: "Another beer!"P: "I'm going for the high score""I'm not drunk, I just have a speech impediment, and a stomach virus, and an inner ear infection."
This one isnt mentioned much but in Season 3-4, Brian punches Peter and Peter screams "What the hell was that for?""Rolling up the window on the General Lee"Long time fans will get the reference
Yes. And thank you for bringing back the Death avatar.

My favorite is when Peter and Quag decide to give up women....and they're alone in a big mansion, and Peter says "Well, I'm going to butter up a bagel and then have sex with it."

Theres the one where Lois is getting revenge on the kids that were teasing meg, so she sends quagmire to the girls house.Quagmire: So how old are you?Girl: 16Q: 18, alright.G: MuuuuuumQ: I like where this is going.

Mr. Weed: PETER!!Peter (wakes up from sleeping): Oh, Mr. Weed! I wasn't sleeping....there was a bug in my eye and I was trying to sufficate it.