Favorite Family Guy Moments

Scene is in a grocery store, Peter comes on over the PA system and says, "Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. . .Testicles. . . . . that is all." That's hilarious. I just rented the Family Guy video game made think about this stuff.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 2 of them. Both from the same episode.1) "I tried drugs once, everything got too real for me" (it cuts to a real life peter griffin) Then the real life peter yells "HOLY CRAP I'M FREAKIN OUT!!!". That was priceless the first time I saw that2) Lando Griffin (peter) sneaks out from his window to go to the dance, he trips and falls down towards the ground, until he is saved by spidermans web.Peter: SPIDERMAN!!!Spiderman: Everybody gets one.

when Peter is in the rehab clinic with brian and the nurse asks him his namehe sees a pea and says pee then he sees someone crying and says tearand then a griffin comes out of nowhere so he says peter griffin

When Stewie is having a nightmare about Santa and wakes up screaming and Lois, from another room, yells "I dont want to have to come in there." And Stewie yells back. "I dont want to have to come in THERE!" Priceless.

I dont know why but where the Kool-Aid guy busts through the door and screans "OHHH YEEEAAAHHHHHHHH"And then quietly steps back

I dont know why but where the Kool-Aid guy busts through the door and screans "OHHH YEEEAAAHHHHHHHH"And then quietly steps back
I loved in one of the newer ones when a car gets smashed through the Kool Aid guy's house."You know, from the other side, that IS really annoying."

The funniest line in my opinion is ..."Nobody calls me a fizzle and gets away with it, except for that one guy that called me a fizzle and ran away, he got away with it. Actually, he was the only guy that has ever called me a fizzle. But after today only half the people that have ever called me a fizzle will have gotten away with it.

*Peter watching Bob Ross on tv*"Alright, well we're just gonna put a little bush here. That bush is going to be our little secret, just between you and me.and if you tell ANYONE that that bush is there, I will cut you!"

Peter's watching wheel of fortune, and the board shows something like " Go _uck yourself " Then the contestant answers the puzzle "go tuck yourself in".Chris: aww dad you almost had it!I also enjoyed Peanut butter Jelly time!