Poker Stars Million

if you're playing on the road from a hotel, it is a good plan to create a ssh tunnel to your home computer & then use remote desktopping through the tunnel to run your account.it might not improve your connection, but it'll guarantee the security of your passwords.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6413 entries!!! $1,282,600 prize pool. $183,411.80 for first place!!!!! 900 places paid. HUGE!!! GL to all in.
this is the exact reason they need to raise the buy in. this tourney has more people then the moneymaker freeroll
I might, if it gets too frustrating, I'll PM you if I do, I dont have AIM here.
cool i be around watching my parlays get destroyed
I cant beleive how bad I did on those today.At least the PIT ATL game is exciting.
man screw that game. i benched vick for the first time all year and what does he do? o you know 4 touchdowns probably 5 by the time its over. painful
Im in , Should be funGl all
loooooool.... are you gonna call a reraise out of position with 7s9s after they raise 40% of their stack preflop? you play gooooooot sir
loooooool.... are you gonna call a reraise out of position with 7s9s after they raise 40% of their stack preflop? you play gooooooot sir
Only if I have a lot of chips to play with :club:

im hi-jacking this thread cause i havent seen this in awhile....*** HOLE CARDS ***teslafan1: folds adametes: folds MiamiMike58: raises 100 to 200steve911: calls 200mikkael1111: raises 4705 to 4905 and is all-inangelfish177: folds Gary212121 is connected giangnguyen2: folds badger721: folds MiamiMike58: calls 4705steve911: folds *** FLOP *** [4c 2h 4s]*** TURN *** [4c 2h 4s] [4d]*** RIVER *** [4c 2h 4s 4d] [4h]*** SHOW DOWN ***MiamiMike58: shows [Ks Th] (four of a kind, Fours)mikkael1111: shows [Qd Qh] (four of a kind, Fours - lower kicker)MiamiMike58 collected 10160 from potGary212121 said, "ouch"mikkael1111 re-buys and receives 1500 chips for $3.00*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 10160 | Rake 0 Board [4c 2h 4s 4d 4h]Seat 1: badger721 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: teslafan1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: adametes folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: MiamiMike58 showed [Ks Th] and won (10160) with four of a kind, FoursSeat 6: steve911 folded before FlopSeat 7: mikkael1111 showed [Qd Qh] and lost with four of a kind, FoursSeat 8: angelfish177 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: giangnguyen2 (small blind) folded before Flop

Well where do i begin?On stars, flop Kh 10h 9h... i get it in with Kc Qh vs. Ah Kd... sigh... gg meBodog... 55, flop 589, the only one with more chips than me at the table overplays two tens and shoves the flop... river 10 and im out there as well... gonna go jump and come back to life for the fulltilt tourny peace

Well where do i begin?On stars, flop Kh 10h 9h... i get it in with Kc Qh vs. Ah Kd... sigh... gg meBodog... 55, flop 589, the only one with more chips than me at the table overplays two tens and shoves the flop... river 10 and im out there as well... gonna go jump and come back to life for the fulltilt tourny peace
razor blade?well at least u have time for the 2nd chance...
razor blade?well at least u have time for the 2nd chance...
Exactly what I told him. He gave himself a lot of time to relax before the next round unlike us who will continue playing only to have some donk get it all in 80/20 and hit.
Well where do i begin?On stars, flop Kh 10h 9h... i get it in with Kc Qh vs. Ah Kd... sigh... bg meBodog... 55, flop 589, the only one with more chips than me at the table overplays two tens and shoves the flop... river 10 and im out there as well... gonna go jump and come back to life for the fulltilt tourny peace
Oh, Stop complaining. You're not very good.FYP

If someone has an idea on how to play against calling stations when you aren't getting any cards, I am all ears. Down to 6800.....woot.