Why thank you so very much mister bloggy mcbloggerson ! you are welcome to post here anytime !
close, but if you want to quote someone, use the quote button underneath the post you want to quote

Welcome to FCP!!Grow thick skin.That is all.

Good luck to you sir, and welcome to FCP .... couple of guidelines might help you out and keep you from getting burned by flames....1. Please always spell check, people of FCP love to flame you for spelling mistakes.2. Please dont send a msg to Daniel, like please read this daniel.... it doesnt work and you will get absolutely killed on here for it.3. try to agree with whoever has the most posts, they seem to have some sort of power.4. also remember your post count, because the lower it is, the less respect and the more flames you will get, especially if what you say is less then intelligent.5. Please do not discuss any more WPT lawsuit, Jamie Gold WSOP, and the internet poker ban topics, as they have been discussed as nausem.6. General poker forum here on FCP can be very dangerous, there is almost always someone waiting to flame you, no matter what time of day or night it is, so be careful what you say.7. Get yourself an avatar, a lot of the guys seem to like sexy girls in their av's ( i myself dont know why, but hey, to each their own. ) but whatever you do, please be orginal Well, i think i hit most of the bases with you. If i forgot any, im sure someone on here will be more then happy to help you out, its late for me so, i might of missed something. anyway good luck and beware Chris

Good luck to you sir, and welcome to FCP .... couple of guidelines might help you out and keep you from getting burned by flames....1. Please always spell check, people of FCP love to flame you for spelling mistakes.
Of course. What, you like dummies that pollute the forum boards with 3rd grade writing skills? No thank you sir.
3. try to agree with whoever has the most posts, they seem to have some sort of power.
DUH! How the hell do you think forums are run? People with low post counts are just sooo not cool. Build it up that post count, kiddo
4. also remember your post count, because the lower it is, the less respect and the more flames you will get, especially if what you say is less then intelligent.
Again, duh. Do you think people would want people with 3 posts on here to dictate "funny" and run the strat section? FCP would go busto and baby jesus would cry.
7. Get yourself an avatar, a lot of the guys seem to like sexy girls in their av's ( i myself dont know why, but hey, to each their own. ) but whatever you do, please be orginal
Unless you like Clay Aiken, I don't see how you wouldn't know WHY guys like girls as avatars...Mr Aiken, is it you?-Justin