Lots Of Action On An Oesd

3/6 Hold em-Only been at the table 10 minutes or so, but it seems fairly laggy so far. Hero is on the CO with :D:club: PRE-FLOPEP 1 calls, EP 2 calls, MPs all fold, Hero calls, mess50 folds, SB calls, BB checks.Anyone raise? Offsuit with limpers I don't usually. I'm happy to see a flop.FLOP [board cards 10S,4D,QH ]SB Checks, BB Bets, EP1 calls, EP2 raises, Hero calls, SB folds, BB raises, EP1 calls, EP2 calls, Hero callsWith an OESD on a rainbow board, I'm obviously drawing live and have good enough implied odds to see the turn with 2 cold. After it was 3 bet, I considered 4 betting it considering my equity edge, but 3 seemed enough.TURN [board cards 10S,4D,QH,4S ]BB bets, EP1 raises, EP2 calls, Hero calls, BB callsThis was kinda tough. Usually I fold this, but the extra callers and the lagginess of the table made me lean toward calling. 16.5 BB if the action is stopped after I call. 8-1 on my call. The only problem is that my draw may be crushed already. I called, though folding could easily be right too. RIVER [board cards 10S,4D,QH,4S,9S ]BB checks, EP1 Bets, EP2 calls, Hero calls, BB callsI hit my draw...sort of. The possibility of a full house and a made backdoor flush and I just weakly call. Anyone raise this?

If you cap it theres a good cjhance you won't face two cold. That's why I would cap. I dont want to have to face 2 maybe 3 cold on the turn. Of course you might end up having to call 2 cold anyways.rest of it looks alright, you have to call that turn since the pot is huge. Usually when someone leads into 2 cold callers and a bettor, he isnt bluffing. You are beat but you have to call the river.

If you cap it theres a good cjhance you won't face two cold. That's why I would cap. I dont want to have to face 2 maybe 3 cold on the turn. Of course you might end up having to call 2 cold anyways.rest of it looks alright, you have to call that turn since the pot is huge. Usually when someone leads into 2 cold callers and a bettor, he isnt bluffing. You are beat but you have to call the river.
Yeah, capping might give me some protection on the turn. I'm still not convinced on the turn call though. How often with that many guys in the pot do you think I'm drawing dead?
Yeah, capping might give me some protection on the turn. I'm still not convinced on the turn call though. How often with that many guys in the pot do you think I'm drawing dead?
A lot of the time you are drawing dead, but you have to continue if the pot is big enough.
A lot of the time you are drawing dead, but you have to continue if the pot is big enough.
I realize there is no definite line, but what kinda odds do you need to continue there you think? I had 8 outs, but I could really only count about 5or 6?I was leaning toward raising the river, but self control got the better of me. -EV?I also had a real tough time putting EP 1 on a hand. Not too many hands made sense, but this is the weekend, so it could be anything.