Video Of Me Playing Poker

No offense, but shouldnt you be a winning player if you're making instructional videos? Glad to have you back pill.
He'll be banned again shortly. It's unfortunate.The guy's a character....
He'll be banned again shortly. It's unfortunate.The guy's a character....
I remember the first time I read his blog. Man did I laugh uncontrolably for hours.Character is the only word for him.Cool Video of some guy who sets up 10,000 gold coins like dominoes. It's awesome.http://www.break.com/index/ten_thousand_coin_dominoes.html
Have you seen V for Vendetta?
Yeah it was okay. I actually was like wtf is this movie then I kind of let it sink in and appreciated it for what it's worth.Did you like it?I'm sorry for asking but what does that have to do with the dominoes? I havn't even thought of that movie since I paid 9.75 for it.
Yeah it was okay. I actually was like wtf is this movie then I kind of let it sink in and appreciated it for what it's worth.Did you like it?I'm sorry for asking but what does that have to do with the dominoes? I havn't even thought of that movie since I paid 9.75 for it.
V sets up a SICK domino line in the movie near the end before he goes on his final rampage. I loved the film