5-10 Checkup... Facing 3 Pf With Jj

I got JJ in the button, no read on 3bettor CO villianStandard right?MP1 raises, Villian 3bets, I call, blinds foldFLOP: [2 2 9 rainbow]MP1 checks, Villian bets, I raise, MP1 folds, Villian 3bets, I call.TURN: [2 2 9][5]bet, I callRIVER: [2 2 9][5][4]bet, I call

I was orginally going to say to cap or fold PF but having looked at it I like your line better. Mainly because of your relative position to the 3-bettor, you can put two cold to the field on the flop if you let him maintain the lead until then.nh.GB

Does anyone flat call the flop here and then raise a non A or K turn?Edit: Nevermind, let him hang himself, I like this line better.
I wouldn't really call it letting him hang himself, more often than not villain has you beat here. I dont flat call the flop because I want to iso him. When he 3 bets someone who cold called 3 bets, you think he is doing it with just AK? Maybe, but you are beat most of the time.

Yeah, definitely looks like we're in trouble here. Against a tight, predictable villian, we could actually fold to the three-bet on the flop. With no reads, we probably have to call it down, but I wouldn't be expecting to win the pot very often.