i put money on ft a couple of months ago and it was my first time so i got a bonus i guess. Anyways i just put more money on it and whenever i play the bonus goes up a little and it says something like$11.28 next release 15. is this the money that has been raked while i play?ps-just realized that it expires tomorrow, it must be three months

The 11.28 is what you've earned so far. But they won't release that money into your account until the "next release", which is 15.Then you're next release will probably be at 30, then 45 and so on.

the releases are in blocks of $20 so every time it that counter gets to $20 it releases into your account.
It just depends on the size of the bonus.I actually think they release the bonus in 10 increments of 10%.
it in $7.50 increments. but my question was like now i have 14.49-is that the amount of money that i have had raked
Thats the amount of bonus money you have accumalted from your rake you generated. No, this is not the total amount of money raked from you, and no you will not get anything near this much from your rakeback. Was that what you were basically trying to get at?
Thats the amount of bonus money you have accumalted from your rake you generated. No, this is not the total amount of money raked from you, and no you will not get anything near this much from your rakeback. Was that what you were basically trying to get at?
yes, thank youand by the way, i put 75 on and the increments are in 7.50 so it is 10%
yes, thank youand by the way, i put 75 on and the increments are in 7.50 so it is 10%
Huh? I didn't comment about your release %, the others did. But yeah, I knew they released your bonus, depending on how much you deposited. Smaller deposit=smaller increments.
Huh? I didn't comment about your release %, the others did. But yeah, I knew they released your bonus, depending on how much you deposited. Smaller deposit=smaller increments.
my bad i was talking about someone elses post but forgot to post theirs
It is realeased in increments of 10% of your total bonus or $20, whichever is lower.