Read: Rounders

Those petty wrongs that liberty commits,When I am sometime absent from thy heart,Thy beauty and thy years full well befits,For still temptation follows where thou art.Gentle thou art and therefore to be won,Beauteous thou art, therefore to be assailed;And when a woman woos, what woman's sonWill sourly leave her till she have prevailed?Ay me! but yet thou mightest my seat forbear,And chide try beauty and thy straying youth,Who lead thee in their riot even thereWhere thou art forced to break a twofold truth,Hers by thy beauty tempting her to thee,Thine, by thy beauty being false to me.

Those petty wrongs that liberty commits,When I am sometime absent from thy heart,Thy beauty and thy years full well befits,For still temptation follows where thou art.Gentle thou art and therefore to be won,Beauteous thou art, therefore to be assailed;And when a woman woos, what woman's sonWill sourly leave her till she have prevailed?Ay me! but yet thou mightest my seat forbear,And chide try beauty and thy straying youth,Who lead thee in their riot even thereWhere thou art forced to break a twofold truth,Hers by thy beauty tempting her to thee,Thine, by thy beauty being false to me.
fag
fag
I'd rather hear a rounders quote (which won't get you beaten) than a useless jagoff like you insulting someone like Dutch...
"you cant trust them at all.......in the poker game of life, women are the rake, they are the ****en rake"
bad night OP?
"you cant trust them at all.......in the poker game of life, women are the rake, they are the ****en rake"
okay, i don't have anything against anybody posting whatever quotes they want to post, and i'm not a grammar freak, or a spelling freak. For that matter, I hate posting anything correcting or arguing against anyone else's posts. However, this kind of thing bothers me...Shouldn't it be "they are the ****in' rake" rather than "they are the ****en rake" ? Should I start a poll? a ) ****in'b ) ****enc ) who gives a ****d ) let's **** that ****in' joeythep guy the **** up!
okay, i don't have anything against anybody posting whatever quotes they want to post, and i'm not a grammar freak, or a spelling freak. For that matter, I hate posting anything correcting or arguing against anyone else's posts. However, this kind of thing bothers me...Shouldn't it be "they are the ****in' rake" rather than "they are the ****en rake" ? Should I start a poll? a ) ****in'b ) ****enc ) who gives a ****d ) let's **** that ****in' joeythep guy the **** up!
A) Lock it up. :club:
I'd rather hear a rounders quote (which won't get you beaten) than a useless jagoff like you insulting someone like Dutch...bad night OP?
yea, bad night, wow didnt know FCPers didnt like rounders that much, hahaha, love the aids rakeback joke, unfortunately, i play pokerstars and they have NO rakeback

one time at a late nite back room cash game, i was needlin this guy rite after i beat him in a large pot and he said "ian, in the poker game of life, you're the muck" (what made me crack up is that he was staring at me with a 100% serious face)best story ever eh?

one time at a late nite back room cash game, i was needlin this guy rite after i beat him in a large pot and he said "ian, in the poker game of life, you're the muck" (what made me crack up is that he was staring at me with a 100% serious face)best story ever eh?
:club: Bravo sir. I just laughed so hard I pooped a little bit.
I choose "a" with "d" running a close second. :club:
yea, bad night, wow didnt know FCPers didnt like rounders that much, hahaha, love the aids rakeback joke, unfortunately, i play pokerstars and they have NO rakeback
It's not that we don't all :club: Rounders, its that we can't say we do. This is a poker forum and any good player knows that there are so many problems with the movie and its plot, but, the movie does have so many great lines. Coming into a poker forum and spouting off lines from Rounders is like going to Japan and asking for a Panda Express. You could do it, but you better get ready to get some $hit for it."Hey Sklansky, 2+2 forum guy, do people at your forum say "Sounds like a case of Rounders quote syndrome.""No, $hit no man. I believe if someone said that $hit, you would get your ass kicked."So you see, not a great idea. I personally love to watch the movie, but on a poker forum you just can't admit to it...Oh crap, wait? Um, I mean, its ok I guess! Just don't quote it.
It's not that we don't all :club: Rounders, its that we can't say we do. This is a poker forum and any good player knows that there are so many problems with the movie and its plot, but, the movie does have so many great lines. Coming into a poker forum and spouting off lines from Rounders is like going to Japan and asking for a Panda Express. You could do it, but you better get ready to get some $hit for it."Hey Sklansky, 2+2 forum guy, do people at your forum say "Sounds like a case of Rounders quote syndrome.""No, $hit no man. I believe if someone said that $hit, you would get your ass kicked."So you see, not a great idea. I personally love to watch the movie, but on a poker forum you just can't admit to it...Oh crap, wait? Um, I mean, its ok I guess! Just don't quote it.
I was railing Hang last night and somebody said something along the lines of somebody hanging around, hanging around. I almost said he had alligator blood, but that would've let on about my Rounders knowledge so I had to STFU. Screw it, I mean I liked poker before the movie but I never attempted to get serious about it until after the movie. I used to play D&D too. (see Airheads)
QFTcant wait for the new movie to come out, w eric bana/drew berrymore and all the poker pros
I was railing Hang last night and somebody said something along the lines of somebody hanging around, hanging around. I almost said he had alligator blood, but that would've let on about my Rounders knowledge so I had to STFU.
:club: Exactly my point, funny stuff, true, but funny.
QFTcant wait for the new movie to come out, w eric bana/drew berrymore and all the poker pros
When I was watching that movie every other day and masturbating to Matt Damon, (did I just say that :club: ) my roomates said they need to make a second movie. I'm like what the hell would be the point? He would go to Vegas and win, what kind of story is that? Or they might actually have the balls to have him lose... but again what kind of story would that be?
When I was watching that movie every other day and masturbating to Matt Damon, (did I just say that :club: ) my roomates said they need to make a second movie. I'm like what the hell would be the point? He would go to Vegas and win, what kind of story is that? Or they might actually have the balls to have him lose... but again what kind of story would that be?
I'm sure they could come up with something good.