I Got Hosed On Fcp

Here is my log of my complaint to FCP. What a joke.....Company Player Support Department Full Contact Poker Support Name Leena - FCP Email lvesonathan@fullcontactpoker.com Day Thu 10/19/06 :43 pm --------------------------------------------------------------------------------"i see how this site rips people off with their bonus'"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------** You are now speaking with Leena - FCP, Full Contact Poker Support. **Leena - FCP : Hello whoopdeedoo, thank you for contacting Full Contact Support. whoopdeedoo : i've been playing all day thinking my bonus points would be accumulating in my poker accountLeena - FCP : how may i help you? Leena - FCP : well you can check your current points at the MY ACCOUNT page whoopdeedoo : when i transferred the 50 dollars i deposited, i also tried transferring my bonus moneywhoopdeedoo : in fact it didn't even transfer and i had to call supportwhoopdeedoo : to do itwhoopdeedoo : then i played all ****in day thinking my bonus points would be accumulatingwhoopdeedoo : and to my dismay, i looked in my account to see no points accumulatedwhoopdeedoo : i find this to be a misleading poker sitewhoopdeedoo : i will never play on this site once my money has exhausted and i will inform my clubs and memberships of my issues on this site unless you credit my bonus points Leena - FCP : could you give me a minute to check this for you? whoopdeedoo : it's total bs, i am waiting for your responseLeena - FCP : one moment please Leena - FCP : what is the current points that is showing on your side? whoopdeedoo : same as what i started withwhoopdeedoo : 399whoopdeedoo : and changeLeena - FCP : ok are you checking this from the my account page? Leena - FCP : what is the address on your browser? whoopdeedoo : http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker/myAccount.phpwhoopdeedoo : i think i know where it isLeena - FCP : okay and you were playing today rite? whoopdeedoo : do i have to repeat myself?whoopdeedoo : i played all dayLeena - FCP : just making sure i got everything rite:) whoopdeedoo : i went to see what i left to get teh bonusLeena - FCP : well usually it takse sometime for the bonus to update itself Leena - FCP : usually up to 24 hours whoopdeedoo : i'm sure it doesLeena - FCP : so could i trouble you to check back? whoopdeedoo : it never has beforewhoopdeedoo : i got hosed and you are using excuses as usualLeena - FCP : i can assure you what ever points that you are accumulating rite now will show up Leena - FCP : and if the problem still persist we'll definately look in to it and compensate you if the fault was from our side whoopdeedoo : the points i am accumulating now aren't the problemwhoopdeedoo : don't you understandwhoopdeedoo : i got screwed because my bonus money wasn't transferred to my poker accountwhoopdeedoo : this is bull ****whoopdeedoo : now i have to start over with only 10 bucks leftLeena - FCP : it shows on my side that it has been transferered whoopdeedoo : I KNOW IT HAS BEEN TRANSFERREDwhoopdeedoo : ARE YOU THAT DENSE THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTANDwhoopdeedoo : PUT YOUR DAMN MANAGER ON HEREwhoopdeedoo : SOME ONE WHO WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TELLING YOUwhoopdeedoo : are you really that dense that you didn't understand my complaint from the beginningwhoopdeedoo : then i get berated in the common chat room by one of your associatesLeena - FCP : i do apologize about that Leena - FCP : since you have just transfered your points today,there is nothing we can do to release you bonus money till you have collected all the bonus points Your party has left this session.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my log of my complaint to FCP. What a joke.....Company Player Support Department Full Contact Poker Support Name Leena - FCP Email lvesonathan@fullcontactpoker.com Day Thu 10/19/06 :43 pm --------------------------------------------------------------------------------"i see how this site rips people off with their bonus'"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------** You are now speaking with Leena - FCP, Full Contact Poker Support. **Leena - FCP : Hello whoopdeedoo, thank you for contacting Full Contact Support. whoopdeedoo : i've been playing all day thinking my bonus points would be accumulating in my poker accountLeena - FCP : how may i help you? Leena - FCP : well you can check your current points at the MY ACCOUNT page whoopdeedoo : when i transferred the 50 dollars i deposited, i also tried transferring my bonus moneywhoopdeedoo : in fact it didn't even transfer and i had to call supportwhoopdeedoo : to do itwhoopdeedoo : then i played all ****in day thinking my bonus points would be accumulatingwhoopdeedoo : and to my dismay, i looked in my account to see no points accumulatedwhoopdeedoo : i find this to be a misleading poker sitewhoopdeedoo : i will never play on this site once my money has exhausted and i will inform my clubs and memberships of my issues on this site unless you credit my bonus points Leena - FCP : could you give me a minute to check this for you? whoopdeedoo : it's total bs, i am waiting for your responseLeena - FCP : one moment please Leena - FCP : what is the current points that is showing on your side? whoopdeedoo : same as what i started withwhoopdeedoo : 399whoopdeedoo : and changeLeena - FCP : ok are you checking this from the my account page? Leena - FCP : what is the address on your browser? whoopdeedoo : http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker/myAccount.phpwhoopdeedoo : i think i know where it isLeena - FCP : okay and you were playing today rite? whoopdeedoo : do i have to repeat myself?whoopdeedoo : i played all dayLeena - FCP : just making sure i got everything rite:) whoopdeedoo : i went to see what i left to get teh bonusLeena - FCP : well usually it takse sometime for the bonus to update itself Leena - FCP : usually up to 24 hours whoopdeedoo : i'm sure it doesLeena - FCP : so could i trouble you to check back? whoopdeedoo : it never has beforewhoopdeedoo : i got hosed and you are using excuses as usualLeena - FCP : i can assure you what ever points that you are accumulating rite now will show up Leena - FCP : and if the problem still persist we'll definately look in to it and compensate you if the fault was from our side whoopdeedoo : the points i am accumulating now aren't the problemwhoopdeedoo : don't you understandwhoopdeedoo : i got screwed because my bonus money wasn't transferred to my poker accountwhoopdeedoo : this is bull ****whoopdeedoo : now i have to start over with only 10 bucks leftLeena - FCP : it shows on my side that it has been transferered whoopdeedoo : I KNOW IT HAS BEEN TRANSFERREDwhoopdeedoo : ARE YOU THAT DENSE THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTANDwhoopdeedoo : PUT YOUR DAMN MANAGER ON HEREwhoopdeedoo : SOME ONE WHO WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TELLING YOUwhoopdeedoo : are you really that dense that you didn't understand my complaint from the beginningwhoopdeedoo : then i get berated in the common chat room by one of your associatesLeena - FCP : i do apologize about that Leena - FCP : since you have just transfered your points today,there is nothing we can do to release you bonus money till you have collected all the bonus points Your party has left this session.
I just dealt with you in the lobby chat and I've given you the money that you missed out on while you weren't clearing a bonus.You mostly played small limit and small buy in tournaments today including $1.10 poker classic sub qualifiers. You don't earn a lot of bonus points in those.It was $5.

Seems to me that you were extremely rude and impatient with a customer support woman who was trying her best to help out a complete whackjob and you refused to give her any semblance of time or cooperation.Next time, instead of yelling at her like this is her fault and demanding that she fix it immediately as if she knows exactly what your problem is, work with her to explain the situation and give her the information she needs to help you work through this problem.You haven't been hosed. You're simply irrational.

i pissed myself reading his chat... as soon as he said i transfered 50 dollars i knew it was gonna be a goody

I like how his name is whoopdedoo, but missing bonus points make him wig like you bit his **** off. I am truly amazed by the proud doucheclownery displayed by these occasional nutjobs. Fine work, whoopdedoo, enjoy the doucheclown hat.

He was really obnoxious in the lobby chat window to Bob, too. I think he is either drinking and/or is one of those people who isn't happy unless they are complaining about something. He seems to be looking for external reasons to justify his internally-generated feelings of frustration and anger at life in general. Every time Bob tried to help and fix things, he just got increasing unpleasant.Of course, a few of us in the chat window only made him angrier by giving him a hard time. It was fun.

What a tool.FCP pwnes once again!!

LOL. Sometimes I wish I was 14 again so I could act like a total ignoramous too.Bob's response was classic. $5. hahahaha. To the OP, I'm sure I have that on the floor of my car, you're welcome to all my loose change, since $5 seems to be worth acting like an absolute fuktard.Mark

when I first saw this.. I saw that Zach was the last poster.. but i mistook him for the OP.. and as I was reading through it .. I was thinking there is NO WAY in hell Zach would ever post something like that. thats all.

I just dealt with you in the lobby chat and I've given you the money that you missed out on while you weren't clearing a bonus.You mostly played small limit and small buy in tournaments today including $1.10 poker classic sub qualifiers. You don't earn a lot of bonus points in those.It was $5.
This is the single greatest post ever. Owned, yet he can't complain about anything Bob wrote being inappropriate...the best kind of ownage.
Seems to me that you were extremely rude and impatient with a customer support woman who was trying her best to help out a complete whackjob and you refused to give her any semblance of time or cooperation.Next time, instead of yelling at her like this is her fault and demanding that she fix it immediately as if she knows exactly what your problem is, work with her to explain the situation and give her the information she needs to help you work through this problem.You haven't been hosed. You're simply irrational.
:club::D:D

I'm sure you are all paid by FCP to cover their tracks and calm the masses that are frustrated with a web site that doesn't work half the time, has incompetent agents-lie to cover their own asses and berate you in the common chat room.I have never seen such nonsense on any site. I realize it's just a skin in line with other poker sites such as pokerroom etc etc etc, i know there are many but you could at least get your **** together-host a properly running poker site before launching it.I'll be sure to pass the word on if my bonus points aren't restored. And it was $50, not $5.00 btw, another wash by FCP agents- nice.Hope you are paid well as I'm sure the people responding are part of FCP. How else do you explain the immediate posts to put out the fire, berate a member and not fully understand the complaint at hand.Yes, I got hosed.

I'm sure you are all paid by FCP to cover their tracks and calm the masses that are frustrated with a web site that doesn't work half the time, has incompetent agents-lie to cover their own asses and berate you in the common chat room.I have never seen such nonsense on any site. I realize it's just a skin in line with other poker sites such as pokerroom etc etc etc, i know there are many but you could at least get your **** together-host a properly running poker site before launching it.I'll be sure to pass the word on if my bonus points aren't restored. And it was $50, not $5.00 btw, another wash by FCP agents- nice.Hope you are paid well.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I'm sure you are all paid by FCP to cover their tracks and calm the masses that are frustrated with a web site that doesn't work half the time, has incompetent agents-lie to cover their own asses and berate you in the common chat room.
Paid? FCP does not pay me. I am proud to say I berated you in the chat window, whoop, just for the fun of it .... and because you deserved it.llou (lloufcp)P.S. If FCP wants to pay me for my berating efforts, I would be happy to accept their money. I have a new boat slip to pay for.
In fact, Daniel just gave me a 500% raise........to $0.00.
You lucky SOB. I don't even make $0.00. In fact, pretty sure my expected future earnings decrease exponentially for every hour I spend here, as I should clearly be studying...

I think the OP is correct, that was deplorable service by FCP. The word is "right", not "rite".Man, what were they thinking?What? That's not what he was complaining about? Oh, then he's just a kook.