Jennicide Is Bangin' Brandon Cantu Now.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping this thread was about a new sex tape involving these two, but this otherwise this is kinda old news. I believe they've been dating for a few months. And I didn't know Jennicide dated JDags?

You have 2000 posts and you didnt know about this? Wow. Old news man....
Check the "joined" date....that's 2000 posts in under a month... dude doesn't know what happened in August... :club:
You two remind me of the kid who was spreading rumors about Daniel yesterday
Hey, I just repeated what I read from NeverWinPoker.com and Bluff magazine, who reported the D'Agostino/Jennicide hookup (which I recall in my mind because when I was flipping through the magazine in Borders, I saw it was like, "This is a poker magazine? When in the hell did people start fcuking caring about who poker players dated?" before I got to the informative Howard Lederer stuff on pg 45. It's also funny to note that I had no idea who Jennicde was and I immediated googled her after I got back to my computer at work, a la Bill Simmons mentioning Aurora Snow in his mailbag this week and saying, "At this moment, everyone is Googling her name right now." It's amazing how when you see a girl's name and wonder what she looks like, you turn to the wonders of Google! Good times!).
In the last year she has hired a personal trainer and had plastic surgery because she didn't like what guys where saying about how she looked. That makes me really really sad. She's a very attractive and genuinely sweet girl.
Girls are so insane. I can't fathom the pressure some go under to keep their psyche in check via their self appearance.
In the last year she has hired a personal trainer and had plastic surgery because she didn't like what guys where saying about how she looked. That makes me really really sad. She's a very attractive and genuinely sweet girl.
Didn’t you start this thread? That is a quick change of heart!