Psi3- Matusow Vs Hansen. Why So Much Animosity?

i may be late on this or i may be alone in my thoughts on it, but does anyone have any reasons to believe why mike was being so downright rude towards gus?we have all seen mike's potential to be a rude bas*ard but this seemed over the top even for him. then he even went and made commetns to jeff about it as he got knocked out...all seemed very bizarre to me.any theories or actual tidbits of info would be appreciated...

Yeah, that did seem strange even for Mike. Of course, he did just get knocked out of a tournament, and he was steaming. But throughout the Super Sixteen he seemed to take a lot of shots at Gus. Maybe it's just needling because they're friends, but I don't know for sure.

Well they sure didn't seem like friends to me! And I was so glad when Gus knocked his as out! Mike wasn't saying **** during the heads up play when Gus was kicking his *** either.
exactly my point. it seemed like real salt coming from mike towards gus. more so then his normal jabs. oh well guess we will never know.

Mike was like that with Gus out of frustration because he has no idea what cards Gus will play or how he will play them. When Mike said, "if you raise, I'll push all in with any two cards" he knows that that's his best play and that he might even be ahead in a lot of the hands.Mike appeared to get even more frustrated when Gus kept his cool during the whole match.

Like what Lederer said, these are all accomplished pros he's playing against, so the table talk that he does won't really have any effect on their game.