I call.Some of the ideas in this thread are really tainted, it seems, by personal experience, where the results and sample sizes are not nearly large enough to matter, as well as the results of this hand.- Zach

I really don't get the don't ever fold KK crowd, then when they say that you're being "results based" by saying it shoulda been in the muck preflop.I folded KK preflop ONCE, made a thread about it, it was of course up against aces...and I got hammered for it. I was being "results based" due to the one hand I was right....Sometimes this game is about more than statistics and percentages. If you have KK, $2 in the pot, facing a raise for the other $85 in front of you,and feel the guy has AA, or even AK and don't feel like racing, because youthink you can get it in later at a better price, then fold it....No shame in that.The answer, apparently is just not to tell anyone about it, cuz till they're IN that spot, they can't understand the thought of folding it preflop.I know I couldn't, till I did it. There were probably 10 times that I SHOULD have folded it when I "just knew" but stubbornly didn't....No longer.

Well after reading numerous post about how not to call with KK and to call with KK I'm going to give my $0.02.Anyone here remember Smash's Theory?Push with all sets.Push w/ AA & KK.Could this "fisherson" be applying this theory? I guess we'll never know.

I think one thing that is over looked is that at the micros, players give a TON of information, that is their weakness. You can safely make bigger laydowns at the micros than at the medium-high stakes.I posted a thread a few months back where it was just the opposite. I had AA up against a super tight player with a 2% PFR or so. He raises, I push, hoping that he adheres to the "never fold kings" mentality. He folds after timing out and claims to have had kings (which I entirely believe given his stats and play).

equity (%) win (%) tie (%) Hand 1: 57.1906 % 54.62% 02.57% { KK } Hand 2: 42.8094 % 40.24% 02.57% { QQ+, AKs, AKo } equity (%) win (%) tie (%) Hand 1: 69.0187 % 67.91% 01.11% { KK } Hand 2: 30.9813 % 29.87% 01.11% { 99+, AQs+, AQo+ } equity (%) win (%) tie (%) Hand 1: 72.1879 % 71.46% 00.73% { KK } Hand 2: 27.8121 % 27.09% 00.73% { 55+, AJs+, AJo+ } In a .25/.50 nl game online, the third range is probably closest to the correct range you can put your opponent on. Folding is terrible. Royal, stop making people dumber.

equity (%) win (%) tie (%) Hand 1: 57.1906 % 54.62% 02.57% { KK } Hand 2: 42.8094 % 40.24% 02.57% { QQ+, AKs, AKo } equity (%) win (%) tie (%) Hand 1: 69.0187 % 67.91% 01.11% { KK } Hand 2: 30.9813 % 29.87% 01.11% { 99+, AQs+, AQo+ } equity (%) win (%) tie (%) Hand 1: 72.1879 % 71.46% 00.73% { KK } Hand 2: 27.8121 % 27.09% 00.73% { 55+, AJs+, AJo+ } In a .25/.50 nl game online, the third range is probably closest to the correct range you can put your opponent on. Folding is terrible. Royal, stop making people dumber.
thats ridiculous.You cant judge players by their limits.you judge players by their play and stats.how do you know villain doesn multi table 50nl 6 handed, instead of 100 or 200 nl 2 handed???
Yes Fold. (i'm sick of the Dont fold kings preflop garbage now)This situation is just stupid, easy fold. christ you're playing .25/.50 there is no need to risk such a ridiculous amount preflop when you only invested 4bb'sdoes villain really do this with anything but AA? AK no. QQ no. KK and AA thats it. give him the 2 dollars and say, "KK?? good hand?" and I'l bet he lets you know if it was AA. most guys do
So I guess the Villan just needs to go all in every time preflop until the OP finally hits aces?
So I guess the Villan just needs to go all in every time preflop until the OP finally hits aces?
right, cuz that makes sense at a full ring table, where he wil play several other players.And let me guess, by way of "magic" our villain knew that hero had KK?cuz i dont know about you, but if i end up mucking kings preflop, i will do so without showing.
thats ridiculous.You cant judge players by their limits.you judge players by their play and stats.how do you know villain doesn multi table 50nl 6 handed, instead of 100 or 200 nl 2 handed???
no. what's ridiculous is limiting an opponent's range to AA and AA only.
right, cuz that makes sense at a full ring table, where he wil play several other players.And let me guess, by way of "magic" our villain knew that hero had KK?cuz i dont know about you, but if i end up mucking kings preflop, i will do so without showing.
I know it's comical, but he said "I thought so" in the chat box when I flipped over kings. I don't know how he thought anything to be honest.