Why I Hate Brandon Cantu

Not only did the guy look like a total goofball on TV and knock me out of my WSOP final table, but he's 4th in chips with 18 to go at the Bellagio Festa de Lago, and is the guest on the Circuit tonight....AND APPARENTLY HE IS DATING JENNICIDE NOW!OMG I hate him.Mark

Argh, why else I hate him: Just listened to the Circuit show with him. He actually sound like a decent guy, and semi apologizes for the hand where he was all over my for pushing with KJ. So now I hate him because:- He beat me- He has a bracelet- He is dating Jennicide and I'm jealous as hell- And now I can't even hate him for being a jerkoffMark

I thought Cantu looked like a total clown on tv.

i am all about Vanessa Rousso\talk about a salad i would like to toss
QFMFTid definitely toss that salad with jelly or syrup
If that.Some guys develop poker goggles, which are worse than beer goggles.
QFTI am totally guilty of this! I think chicks that play poker are instantly hot even if they're just average.

I agree, I like Vanessa Rousso better as well. Although I'm just kind of jealous in general...neither her nor Jennicide are spectacular imo. I've never seen Jennicide in person but I trust Prty's ranking. Mostly because it makes me slightly less jealous... :)And just for the record, even though he came off horrible on TV, I liked Brandon in person and thought he was most likely to win that bracelet if Carlos didn't get chips and I busted.... :)Mark

so thats why i think KFL is hawwwwtttt
you don't, it's just the poker goggles at work.you know what, no, she's not even hot w/ poker goggles.she's like a 3 on the road.
Jennicide is a 6 without make up.
two 4s make an 8. Always remember that.also, in Cuntu's episode, he seemed proud of the fact that he was exceptionally lazy and has never once read a book. Not just a poker book, but ANY BOOK. I can't respect a guy who is that proud of being a dummy
you don't, it's just the poker goggles at work.you know what, no, she's not even hot w/ poker goggles.she's like a 3 on the road.
You're too generous, she's a 2 in prison goggles.

I don't like Brandon. Hes a jerk and hes not that good.Funny because on that AQ vs. 88 hand he said on the Circuit that he thought Mark had a big pocket pair like QQ, KK. Wasn't the flop AKx? So AA hit a set, KK hit a set and the only hand hes forcing out is QQ. Donkkkkkkkk

damn if only vanessa selbst somehow turned hotthat hyper aggressive style works great for a girl, and even though selbst is hideous, i had to enjoy and appreciate how hot her playing style was
WHOA!! Vanessa Selbst was a girl? Holy crap...On another note, is Jennicide really dating Brandon Cantu? I was playin a lil Full Tilt this morning before work and I saw her on (I've never seen her on Tilt before) so I started talking to her. I was being my usual annoying self and asked her to marry me, and she said something like "I think my boyfriend might be upset about that". Man, if I had only known it was Cantu I would've ragged on her even more...
WHOA!! Vanessa Selbst was a girl? Holy crap...On another note, is Jennicide really dating Brandon Cantu? I was playin a lil Full Tilt this morning before work and I saw her on (I've never seen her on Tilt before) so I started talking to her. I was being my usual annoying self and asked her to marry me, and she said something like "I think my boyfriend might be upset about that". Man, if I had only known it was Cantu I would've ragged on her even more...
They are dating, and feel free to give her hell. Tell her I said her boyfriend is DEAD!!! j/k.Mark