For whatever it's worth, Nod32 won't even let me go to Tubeplus anymore, because it says it's a adware/spyware haven.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll post a few of my go-to's:     Vital Chrome/Firefox extension for watching blocked Netflix content from other countries or overseas stuff like BBC:   hola unblocker       Sports:   http

Some other good sites:   http://www.movie2k.to/ http://www.gsmovies.com/

I just stick with thepiratebay. There's probably better ones, but it has a good selection of HD movies and lots of people seeding so downloads don't take that long.

What site do you use? I used demonoid back in the day, but it's been down for a long time

I just stick with thepiratebay. There's probably better ones, but it has a good selection of HD movies and lots of people seeding so downloads don't take that long.

• Like 1

I haven't used Pirate's Bay in years, but I stopped because the site itself (not the torrent files or the content) consistently gave me viruses. Hopefully that's stopped by now.

I don't torrent that much anymore (almost never), but when I do I just search on Torrentz, and add the trackers from a few different sites that have never infected my computer and don't get too cute with fake download buttons.

Set your phone or tablet to allow installs from 3rd party sources and then do this:

Download TV Portal

Simply download the free version, search for "Reddit", and enter "midnight" when prompted. Then, you will be redirected to automatically download the premium unlocker free of charge.

If you'd still like to support us monetarily, you can download the TV Portal Donate Version from the Play Store ($2.99)from the Play Store.

This TV Portal thing is exactly what you're looking for. You search the movie or TV Show, and the App gives you a list of all the streaming sites that have it. (Like Putlocker, Sockshare, etc)

And because of the free Reddit upgrade, it has no ads forever. They are even adding Chromecast support in version 2.0 in a few months.

FYI, there is a bug with the premium version that says it's not the newest version. They are aware and fixing it. Also, once you download the premium version, you actually never use it again. You just use the basic free version, and it automatically knows that you're a premium member. No ads.

• Like 1

I'm unreasonably excited for them to add Chromecast support. There will be zero reasons to pay for cable.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...