Hello again,Flame all you want I am not even gonna look at this post when I'm done here.This online bashing is insane, its out of line, and its rediculous. I'm sorry, I know getting people on tilt is part of the game but this is going WWWWWAAAAYYYYY too far. People seem to think that the internet is their own personal portal for ****ing with people. And until someone does something about it probably is.I go on online poker forums, people take personal shots. I try to play poker and if the chat window is open people take personal shots. It would be nice to talk to players at the table without having to sift through ... how's it feel to take that one in the ***, just like your mother did last night. That's as bad a quote as I am gonna put in this post, but it gets much much worse and you all know that I'm sure. The thing is people who do this must have the shittiest lives possible if this is all that is left to entertain them. They're likely also punks who if you walked up to them in real life would run the other way.Free speach is great and I'm sure you'll use it to flame this post but I don't care. Talk tough wile you can. Someday someone is gonna piss someone off good and they're gonna open the door and find a .45 in their face because they screwed with a psychopath. Its VERY possible. Be aware that people can be tracked down. Even off the internet. And I'm gonna laugh and laugh and laugh.Flame away fellas.
Well, I guess I should be the first to tell you this since your parents seemed to have forgoten or something.You CANNOT let other people get to YOU. Live YOUR life as best YOU can and be the best YOU can be. Don't let the ACTIONS of OTHERS effect the way YOU think and feel, ESPECIALLY in the negative.This is suppost to be for entertainment and fun. Along with entertainment comes the good and the bad. You can't always watch the disney channel you surf over to MTV once in a while too. You chose to play poker online with immature degenerates most likely drugged up and just gambling their lives away. It's YOUR choice to decide whether YOU want to play with these people or go find a game with a bunch of church people.Hope I made you see the importance of not letting people get to you. It's a million vs. one. You see no matter what there's always going to be that guy who says, "Take that you jewbag!" Or whatever, it's kids games. Get over it!Have a nice day, and I hope that a few dumb asses didn't make you quit poker forever because of a chatbox comment or flame.Best Wishes,The Bwaves
it's not as bad on the real money tables.
If he's talking about play money I'm gonna vommit.

lol look what this guy sent meomahahilo Re:Situation, Sunday, October 15th, 2006, 8:32 AM QUOTEQUOTEQUOTEQUOTE(him)I want you to know I am going to report this situation to the moderators.I have neither acted hostile towards you in any mannor nor taken aim at you in the public forums.I will not tolerate this personal abuse from you or anyone else who seem to have a need to come to this site to make personal attacks towards me and others.I have also kept a copy of this PM which can be posted online in the event you decide to make this message public in an altered state.Good day,Matt(me)nm i know what u mean.ya u signed your name twice in a post like a goddamn retard and i called u out on it. call cnn(him)This has been forwarded to the moderators.(me)go **** yourself and you can forward this to your balls(him)I will not fight with you. You are acting in an innapropriate mannor. I will continue to post here and you will not take that away from me by acting in this fasion. You're latest PM has been forwarded to the moderators as has this response.

lol look what this guy sent meomahahilo Re:Situation, Sunday, October 15th, 2006, 8:32 AM QUOTEQUOTEQUOTEQUOTE(him)I want you to know I am going to report this situation to the moderators.I have neither acted hostile towards you in any mannor nor taken aim at you in the public forums.I will not tolerate this personal abuse from you or anyone else who seem to have a need to come to this site to make personal attacks towards me and others.I have also kept a copy of this PM which can be posted online in the event you decide to make this message public in an altered state.Good day,Matt(me)nm i know what u mean.ya u signed your name twice in a post like a goddamn retard and i called u out on it. call cnn(him)This has been forwarded to the moderators.(me)go **** yourself and you can forward this to your balls(him)I will not fight with you. You are acting in an innapropriate mannor. I will continue to post here and you will not take that away from me by acting in this fasion. You're latest PM has been forwarded to the moderators as has this response.
:club: Am I missing something?
Actually that's not what I want at all. I just wanna post without being attacked. Look at this. I simply object to being attacked by someone who has made no positive posts in his time at this site. And when I take action on it all he does is continue the assults. If this makes me a ***** so be it. But I have done NOTHING to this guy and he just wont stop. This person needs to be banned. This is uncalled for. I am sure he will respond to this with his usuall grade school insults. Fine.But this is so over the line. And I feel so bad for him that he doesn't seem to understand that.
No offense, but if you're getting THIS worked up over text, then... Christ, I can only imagine what you would do if someone gave you a cheeseburger and told your fatass to eat it.
No offense, but if you're getting THIS worked up over text, then... Christ, I can only imagine what you would do if someone gave you a cheeseburger and told your fatass to eat it.
okay I giggled at this one.to the OP, I hope you can learn to ignore comments made to you or about you. if you get worked up it will just continuegood luck
Post deleted. Done getting attacked here. You win. Celebrate.
Why did you make the title of this thread your name? Seems vain to me.Mark
Deleted. You win. I'm done here. Celebrate.
I love it when people say "flame away I don't care I am not coming back to this thread after I post this" and then come back every 2 seconds to read the flames.

I don't know which is more pathetic, people who just go on message boards to flame or people that let it get to them as bad as this? I will take the latter, it lacks any fun.