Bears Vs Cardinals Part 2

well im playing the 20k guarantee on ftp and i started off great... 7k at first break and 23k at 2nd break then i dropped all the way to fighting off the bubble.... when we made the money i was 117 out of 117.... lol.... i only had 2k in chips and now im in 19th out of 43...... im trying to make the biggest come back of my life and win this thing or atleast make the final table.... when i get there i would love to see some fcpers there for some support

I have your table open, but I'm not going to look at it for at least a half hour. I think that's a fair compromise for an early rail call. Good luck.

gw... if you watched football you would know that the bears were down 20-3 yesturday and won without scoring an offensive touchdown
So you're a big favorite and undefeated thus far? I'm pulling for the field then. I love me an underdog.

not really a rail call yet..... when im at final table it will bejust an update..... 28 left but i have the coldest deck in the world right now.... highest card in last 20 hands has been a 10 and im not exageratingjust got lucky with As8s against 77 preflop.... hit 8 on river..... only had 29k in chips with blinds at 2k-4k 500 ante so i had to move

Honestly, how can a cardinal hurt a bear? I'd like to see the lion vs bear matchup.
You know the worst thing now about being a Cardinals fan? With the new stadium, they've adopted the following slogan: Protect the Nest.So horrible....Mark