Steve Wynn Puts His Elbow Through Picasso

Wynn, who his publicist says gestures while he talks, suffers from retinitis pigmentosa, an eye disease that affects peripheral vision.Do you really need good peripheral vision to avoid jerking your elbow through a $140 million dollar painting? Wow. I'm pretty sure I would have remembered that it was hanging there.

I wanna know why the OP was looking at a gay art site to find this. No excuses.
It was in the news website, Really !! I like girls !! :club:Except Ron Mexico, He makes me hard !!

I will bet this painting was a fake, that Wynn knew was a fake, and didn't want anyone to know that he had bought a fake Picasso for $42 million. So he has an 'accident' and can't sell this painting.But he can insure it now for $140 million, and then have another 'accident' and make a cool $100 million profit for the newly destroyed Picasso.Rich guys always make out in the end.

How do you pay 140 million for a painting!! By all means I can apprecaiate good art and realise this picasso dude had a bit of talent but its 140 million. thats 140 million Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers!!!!
FYP
I will bet this painting was a fake, that Wynn knew was a fake, and didn't want anyone to know that he had bought a fake Picasso for $42 million. So he has an 'accident' and can't sell this painting.But he can insure it now for $140 million, and then have another 'accident' and make a cool $100 million profit for the newly destroyed Picasso.Rich guys always make out in the end.
I wouldn't doubt it. It just doesn't seem logical that someone having a painting worth this much would just "accidentally" put your elbow through it. Things just don't add up.
How do you pay 140 million for a painting!! By all means I can apprecaiate good art and realise this picasso dude had a bit of talent but its 140 million. thats 17,500 Big game BB's!!!!
FYP
Damn that had me rolling!!!"A hundred and forty million jr. bacon cheeseburgers" :club: Thanks. :D:D
  • 2 months later...