Where's The Party After Party?

Hi all,Need some advice on where to play now......I've been playing 5/10 limit at Party for a while now. I liked Party because it was always pretty loose and I liked the software.With the US players largely gone from there, the game sucks now. So I need a new site. I've tried Absolute and Pokerroom in the past, but wasn't a big fan of their software.It's also probably time I started getting some rakeback. So.....what's the best site in terms of software, volume of players, and rakeback?Thanks

Hi all,Need some advice on where to play now......I've been playing 5/10 limit at Party for a while now. I liked Party because it was always pretty loose and I liked the software.With the US players largely gone from there, the game sucks now. So I need a new site. I've tried Absolute and Pokerroom in the past, but wasn't a big fan of their software.It's also probably time I started getting some rakeback. So.....what's the best site in terms of software, volume of players, and rakeback?Thanks
Volume=Poker StarsRakeBack=WPX since you already played Absolute. 100%.Software=Opinionated.I say give Poker Stars a try or Full Tilt.
Volume=Poker StarsRakeBack=WPX since you already played Absolute. 100%.Software=Opinionated.I say give Poker Stars a try or Full Tilt.
Thanks JMoney - but no rakeback at Poker Stars or Full Tilt? Is that right?

I would definately recommend Full Tilt.Enjoyable software and the games are always good. I play the 5/10 and 10/20 limit on there and the games arent all that difficult. Definately can make a decent living at it. I am just a student, but it is a good non-labor income.

Full Tilt in my opinion is far better than everywhere else, ie tourney stucture, cash games available, pros all over the place, sng's, and really good software. I have played most and chose full tilt.good luck

I play lower limit sitngos, what does tilt offer for me?
$1 one table, five table$5 one table, two table, five table or headsup$6 turbo games$10 one table, two table, five table or headsupand so on and so on up the limits....and as for Full Tilt being a rock garden.... There are still plenty of fish on there...especiallyin the no limit cap games. There just throwing it all in with any two cards.

I moved from Party to Full Tilt and am finding the games to be much tougher.They are still beatable sure, but I seem to actually have to pay attention now and grind.Whereas at Party, I'd just play ABC's most the time and wait for someone to hand me their entire stack.Frankly, it kind of sucks.

Which is the best site now for fishy NL players? I was playing $50NL and $100NL on Party and people were just handing me money. Now where should I go? I'm not as concerned about rakeback since I only play about 10 hours a week, but it would be nice if I could get it...

Ok, looks like consensus is leading me to Full Tilt.So now that I've decided on the room and the 27% rakeback, does it matter which rakeback place I join through, or are they all pretty much the same?Cheers