Your Welcome Genpop

Jesus you people are pitiful. You spend hours ripping how a person spells or what av they have, and even go to the extent of quoting dictionary definitions. It's quite sad. Perhaps you should form the super daniel fan club with special av's and super spell checks where you can review web pages and poker articles all day long so you can point out mistakes and make witty remarks. What a joyous day that would be!!! Sigh............Pityful.
speaking of special av's.. did you really steal Jadaki's old Av (before he switched to his boondocks one)?and it is Pitiful... not pityful
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of special av's.. did you really steal Jadaki's old Av (before he switched to his boondocks one)?and it is Pitiful... not pityful
Read b4 you post son, read. You're not the only one who can use Jedi mindtricks.
Jesus you people are pitiful. You spend hours ripping how a person spells or what av they have, and even go to the extent of quoting dictionary definitions. It's quite sad. Perhaps you should form the super daniel fan club with special av's and super spell checks where you can review web pages and poker articles all day long so you can point out mistakes and make witty remarks. What a joyous day that would be!!! Sigh............Pityful.
Ripp? Is it you?
Read b4 you post son, read. You're not the only one who can use Jedi mindtricks.
*sigh* so we have resorted into trying to bait sarcastic comments now?how many times did you have to refresh the page until you saw someone replying?ah, who cares, I'm not here to e-argue... carry on...
CW,he wanted to go in with your Rich Backer and he hated you?Or did he hate you after that?oh well.I can take him or leave him.Like most of you clowns that post all day here. Seriously!now I'm the grumpy old man of the forum.unless Canada posts any more. Who's over 30 ? :club: Well i'm mostly here to improve my game and help pass time away; please don't put me in a home yet.
QFT my brother! B)
Everybody... All together now...Your Retarded.
I spend mere minutes pointing out that people here are stupid. Let's take you for example. It took maybe eighteen seconds to read your post, and another ten or so to realize that your retarded. I'll use that "e" when I call you a deuche again. Now I'm witty, and unoriginal. Not quite as unoriginal as you though, since I simply re-used an insult that I made. You on the other hand, can't even find an avatar that hasn't been used by someone else, you unoriginal bastard. See? I don't spend hours, I banged this post out in two and a half minutes flat. I still want to know who the hell this Rick Backer guy is.
He's 42 and got banned from an online poker forum.....pathetic.
That got a true outloud laugh from me at my desk.Best,David ( the 43 year-old who is proud to not have ever been close to being banned)
That got a true outloud laugh from me at my desk.Best,David ( the 43 year-old who is proud to not have ever been close to being banned)
Georgia boy! I need to get up towards Atlanta, I hear there is some good poker going around up there. Nothing but bar crap down this way. On topic: Yea, a n00b comes in and starts bashing this thread, it definitely smells of Rippy. (I thought it said Rippytide also till I looked closer one day) I dunno though, this guy's flames are nowhere near as hostile as Rippy's.
Georgia boy! I need to get up towards Atlanta, I hear there is some good poker going around up there. Nothing but bar crap down this way. On topic: Yea, a n00b comes in and starts bashing this thread, it definitely smells of Rippy. (I thought it said Rippytide also till I looked closer one day) I dunno though, this guy's flames are nowhere near as hostile as Rippy's.
this guy isnt rippy..... this guy made a topic awhile back about getting his chat banned on fulltilt, which i must say, the fcp forum troop was just as harsh to him back then as they are now. His feelings are probably still hurt.