Your Welcome Genpop

i'm sad that he is gonehe always made me feel intelligent and sane
on a completely different side note.I KNEW YOU OWNED A BABY BLUE PLAYBOY TOPFor those of you that are scratching your heads thinking WTF has this guy been smoking I have posted the link at the bottom for more information.It is also explains DDIDM comment which makes up part of my sig.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...7216&st=280Just had to clear this up.DrawinDeadInDM, I hope I no longer weird you out :club: (At least not for a little while.)
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TB17 next?lololololMark
Just to let you guys know, Mark is an expert with computers and will be glad to help ALL (and I mean ALL) your computer problems. Comp won't turn on right? PM Mark. Not getting fast enough downloads? PM Mark. Not sure of what computer to get? PM Mark. Don't know what computer to get for online gaming? PM Mark.Teddy
Easy, easy. My balls, think of my balls. They're already broken! You can't break something that's already broken, hence."You're breaking my already broken balls."
anytime someone makes fun of you, link them to this post.gold.
Just to let you guys know, Mark is an expert with computers and will be glad to help ALL (and I mean ALL) your computer problems. Comp won't turn on right? PM Mark. Not getting fast enough downloads? PM Mark. Not sure of what computer to get? PM Mark. Don't know what computer to get for online gaming? PM Mark.Teddy
QFT.i actually had some questions for him about a bunch of things and he really helped me out. don't think twice about PMing him to talk about his WSOP experience (he final-tabled!), or for lots of advice and tips on how to become a better player, or if you're looking for a little stake.he's very helpful.
That's the first thing I thought when I read the news. Damnit. Well, I haven't lurked at NWP for a while. Maybe that will make me feel better. The problem is they're all in their teens and 20s. This guy was 42, and let me think I still have 12 more years before I have to shoot myself in the head! R.I.P. rippytideNow to make a list of things to PM NoSup about. Should I ask for the stake first, somewhere in the middle, or at the very end?
anytime someone makes fun of you, link them to this post.gold.QFT.i actually had some questions for him about a bunch of things and he really helped me out. don't think twice about PMing him to talk about his WSOP experience (he final-tabled!), or for lots of advice and tips on how to become a better player, or if you're looking for a little stake.he's very helpful.
If I did that, this WOULD be the next superthread. 4,000 pages in a month. Hopefully, though, the rampant e-beatings will tone down a bit and my genitals can take breather. I need a vacation. :club:
i actually had some questions for him about a bunch of things and he really helped me out. don't think twice about PMing him to talk about his WSOP experience (he final-tabled!), or for lots of advice and tips on how to become a better player, or if you're looking for a little stake.he's very helpful.
Oh yes, Mark is like the Dr Phil of poker. He is available to help ANYONE at anything. All you have to do is PM him. He does it for free too! He answers all your PMs. He is the nicest guy around. Just PM him. Even if you PM him asking "How was your day?" Or "Haven't you killed yourself after the Arizona Cardinals game last night?", he will gladly PM you back. Just remember, a PM to Mark = +EVTeddy
OMG die!:club: j/k, glad I could help.Mark
Or "Haven't you killed yourself after the Arizona Cardinals game last night?", he will gladly PM you back. Just remember, a PM to Mark = +EVTeddy
Seriously, thank god I only sort of care about the cardinals. Because even only sort of caring made me want to kill myself last night. worst.loss.ever.I'm still sick about it.Mark

CW,he wanted to go in with your Rich Backer and he hated you?Or did he hate you after that?oh well.I can take him or leave him.Like most of you clowns that post all day here. Seriously!now I'm the grumpy old man of the forum.unless Canada posts any more. Who's over 30 ? :club: Well i'm mostly here to improve my game and help pass time away; please don't put me in a home yet.

That's funny, he always made me feel really bad for every person he talked to and berated.
Thank you... Goodbye to a VERY SAD, pathetic old man with no redeemable character traits whatsoever. I assume he does not have any friends in the world, and only he knows the reason for the putrid hate that comes out of his mouth.I sincerely hope he thinks about some of the things he has said and tries to correct his ways.If not, he will continue to be banned, and hated from every poker forum/site he tries to chat at.
QFTPlus I think he had his chat banned permanently at every single online poker site.. lol
CW,he wanted to go in with your Rich Backer and he hated you?Or did he hate you after that?oh well.I can take him or leave him.Like most of you clowns that post all day here. Seriously!now I'm the grumpy old man of the forum.unless Canada posts any more. Who's over 30 ? :club: Well i'm mostly here to improve my game and help pass time away; please don't put me in a home yet.
I am exactly 4 years over 30.If you put me in a home I will just run countless statelites to the WSOP so that it is overun with old people who spit their teeth on the felt as a tell.
IP Ban or can he simply create a new account?
It is possible to change your IP address through most internet providers.We may see him again, but he probably won't stick around for long.
I am exactly 4 years over 30.
Happy Birthday?I have to say I think it's bizarre that Rippy got banned. Maybe I missed some terribly offensive thing he said? Yeah he's kind of a jerk but I haven't seen him spamming threads or really hating on anyone. Why was he banned? I will miss his entertaining signatures, and I'm sure he said something interesting at least once.
CW,he wanted to go in with your Rich Backer and he hated you?Or did he hate you after that?
He was the first person to jump into the thread, which made the already funny post one of the funniest things I've ever been indirectly involved with. When it came out that it was a joke, everyone jumped on him and he got all defensive and called us all noobs.His problem with me goes way back though. He was picking fights with people and I jumped on his back, and he hasn't been a fan of me ever since. I thought it was funny and he was one of my favorite punching bags around here, but I pretty much got tired of him. When I started seeing multiple posts in every thread about people around here wanting him gone, I figured I'd say something.
That's the first thing I thought when I read the news. Damnit. Well, I haven't lurked at NWP for a while. Maybe that will make me feel better. The problem is they're all in their teens and 20s. This guy was 42, and let me think I still have 12 more years before I have to shoot myself in the head! R.I.P. rippytideNow to make a list of things to PM NoSup about. Should I ask for the stake first, somewhere in the middle, or at the very end?
I think all of those are a very good idea. Make sure he doesn't skip the stake request the first couple times by accident by asking several times. He'll like that you're thorough.
He was the first person to jump into the thread, which made the already funny post one of the funniest things I've ever been indirectly involved with. When it came out that it was a joke, everyone jumped on him and he got all defensive and called us all noobs.His problem with me goes way back though. He was picking fights with people and I jumped on his back, and he hasn't been a fan of me ever since. I thought it was funny and he was one of my favorite punching bags around here, but I pretty much got tired of him. When I started seeing multiple posts in every thread about people around here wanting him gone, I figured I'd say something.
oh i forgot...i hate you because of that thread....watch your mail...i kid i kid i love