Your Welcome Genpop

I just couldn't take this guy anymore. I mean, sure. Idiots around this place are a dime a dozen, but this guy was just sad. For some reason, he had a hardon for me that resulted in him following me around this forum like a dog, and every time I popped in here, there he was, posting something assinine. After seeing some of his more recent comments, and the outcry of a lot of halfway decent people around here, I figured it was time for him to be shown the door. It's nice to have friends in high places.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT:

"you're" - a contraction of the words "you" and "are."e.g. You're welcome, Mr. President.
Don't tap on the glass.
I just couldn't take this guy anymore. I mean, sure. Idiots around this place are a dime a dozen, but this guy was just sad. For some reason, he had a hardon for me that resulted in him following me around this forum like a dog, and every time I popped in here, there he was, posting something assinine. After seeing some of his more recent comments, and the outcry of a lot of halfway decent people around here, I figured it was time for him to be shown the door. It's nice to have friends in high places.
QFT.A couple of gems...On becoming a dealer...
Ive got a defaulted student loan and a lien from the California Franchise Tax Board plus about 6K in IRS debt...no credit card debt or collections just a piss poor credit score...and no felony convictions
After posting a MTT strategy...
I wrote it for the benefit of less (ahem) 'experienced' players like yourself sir.I stated in my disclaimer that several of these moves are reckless and designed for chip accumulation.Personally I have a 'double up or go home' mentality early in big tourneys..Unlike yourself who seems to be a camper who is content to let the blinds swallow him up like plankton to a hungry sperm whale
I'm thinking the sperm whale line is a back door attempt at hitting on JMoney2681.Commenting on Stars.
Poker Stars is too massive of an 'entity' to screw its customer base over.They made their announcment plain and clearLee basically said suck my **** George...The dilemma here is the sites blocking IP'sthis has yet to be determinedget back under the covers until this is resolved and STFU
Anyone else have some favorite idiot lines?I agree that he was no JFarrel or Redpill, but a ****** regardless.

Lets take a moment to each share some of our favorite ripptyde moments.

Im gonna go take a dump now, you wanna supervise me ?
FU noobin fact fk all poker forum doosheswhat a waste of time get LIVES people
Whevener I grind down a big meal at KFC, I swear to God my farts smell like 'original recipe'
He's 42 and got banned from an online poker forum.....pathetic.
I believe this was his second one as well.Also, you're.Mark

How can we forget these...

LIFETIME CHAT BAN FROM POKERSTARS....Stars may be the best poker site (no argument here) but you gotta be sh1ttin me. I get a lifetime ban for calling someone an idiot...gimme a fk'n break
be my guest report meits my roommates account you dipsh1t
I can't believe you forgot this one....Classic.
pokertracker suckstracking online tendencies is -EV for overall player development if you ever expect to mature to the level of being a 'top' playerunless you want to spend your life hiding out in your little dark cubby hole playing online for the rest of your life (or at least until online poker is a memory)If you want to mature as a poker player dont ever ever ever download poker tracker because it will only teach you to become a ****ing robot/bot and wont help you develop instict let alone any 'live' skillspokertracker might be a viable asset if online poker was a lock for us for the next decade...but now that we know that is far from reality ....dont bother....work on your 'reads' and playing the player.dont resign yourself to being a math geek robot...pokertracker will NEVER assist you in developing as a a player....live or online

Thank you... Goodbye to a VERY SAD, pathetic old man with no redeemable character traits whatsoever. I assume he does not have any friends in the world, and only he knows the reason for the putrid hate that comes out of his mouth.I sincerely hope he thinks about some of the things he has said and tries to correct his ways.If not, he will continue to be banned, and hated from every poker forum/site he tries to chat at.