Neteller Possible Problem

I've been using neteller now for a half year or so, and have never had a problem. For the past 6 weeks or so, I've been making weekly withdrawals from Bodog to neteller, and then neteller to my bank account. I've been withdrawing 4 or 5k each week, depending on what my profits are for the week. Every time I've made an EFT, the money shows up in my bank account before the transaction is listed as "accepted" in my neteller transactions log. On Monday I made a withdrawal of $5,000.00 from neteller to my bank account, as I usually do. I checked the withdrawal status on neteller this afternoon, and it said "accepted," which was nice since it usually takes till wednesday to go through. I then checked my Bank of America online banking statement, where in the past the money had always shown up if the transaction was "accepted" but it wasn't there. I called neteller and they said that they had sent the money, and it had been received at 11:46 am. I then called Bank of America customer service, where the employee told me they had not received it, and I should look into the issue on the sender's end. I had to go to class, but afterwards I called neteller, where i was told I should wait until tomorrow and the money should be there. I am obviously nervous as hell right now that some sort of mistake was made for a pretty decent chunk of money. Has anyone else had an experience like this, where the transaction was "accepted" but the money didn't show up till a day later? SHould I be worried?thanks,erac

no sometimes it takes a business day or two for the accepted transaction to show up. i had this happen last week. dont worry, neteller and their support are pretty solid.

It'll be fine. You have the paper trail to fall back on. The emails will show when the request was made and Neteller will work the whole thing out.I am sure it's fine and it probably has to do with the "Business day" the deposit is going into and not the calendar day.

yeah it takes some time before it registers with your banki wouldnt worry too much for the 1st few days if its more then like 5-7 days then worry

"I've been withdrawing 4 or 5k each week, depending on what my profits are for the week. "Sigh..........thats damn impressive. Makes my weekly $200.00 withdrawals look pretty pathetic.
The fact that you're withdrawing instead of depositing means you're doing pretty good.

I have had the same situation occur to me this week. I made a withdrawl from Neteller for $2000 and like you said the funds usually show up on your bank account before they show up on Neteller as "accepted". I made the withdrawl last Saturday so I am giving it until tomorrow before I call Neteller to ask them about it. Let me know if your situation was resolved.

I wonder if the lag is due to large amount of people withdrawing their money from poker sites shutting down in the U.S.?? It might be slowing up the process??Just a thought !Why do you park on a driveway...and drive on a parkway??Just another thought !Okay, I am done!

Why do you park on a driveway...and drive on a parkway??Just another thought !Okay, I am done!
Why not steal some other Gallagher sayingsWhy do they put a mail box in front of the post office .you are all ready therewhy do the call them apartments when they are right next to each other
Why not steal some other Gallagher sayingsWhy do they put a mail box in front of the post office .you are all ready therewhy do the call them apartments when they are right next to each other
nice

Same thing happened to me the other day.I had a withdrawal from like 3 days later show up before the first one. It did show up eventually though. I emailed neteller about it but they didn't even reply.