Daniel Is Done

We've been accused of being fans of Daniel Negreanu fans. We're not.We've also been accused of hating Daniel Negrenu. We don't.But let's just be clear on this - Kid Poker is done.He's got nothing to be ashamed of. He put together a historic run in 2004. Then he defeated an objectivey inferior group to win the 2006 WSOP Tunica Circuit. Though some think he's not as good as he used to be, we're not sure that he was ever very good. Instead, he benefited from an outgoing personality and a solid tight agressive game, which allowed him to average a $2424.85 hourly rate in 2005. This year, his VP$IP is all the way up to 44 percent in tournaments. The extra hands are resulting in a rise in mistakes.Oh, and no WSOP braceletes.Finally, some poker insiders think that Daniel is in full-blown retirement mode, and that in his mind he's already hanging out with Ivey at the golf course every morning before he wakes up.The sum of all these various parts? Kid Poker is in a deep hole in the Big Game this year and we hear that the trio of Alex Jacob, Shannon Shorr, and Nick 'The Takeover' Schulman are set to become the future stars of poker. Daniel's only chance of getting back to the top of the mountain might be to author an even more improbale run than in 2004.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is We?
It's the Royal 'We': Yseguy is -in fact- none other than Her Royal Highness, The Queen of England, Queen Elisabeth.It is a little known fact that Queen Elisabeth is a 'closet poker fan'. Why else hasn't England banned all forms of poker yet? ...Because the Queen would never let such laws pass.In fact, I hear she is going to try to win a $3.30 satellite into the 2007 WSOP ME. I just hope I don't end up at her table: I hear she is super aggressive, and her Royal Guards consider it a *crime* to steal the Queen's blinds: they actually lock you in the tower of London for that crime!
It's the Royal 'We': Yseguy is -in fact- none other than Her Royal Highness, The Queen of England, Queen Elisabeth.It is a little known fact that Queen Elisabeth is a 'closet poker fan'. Why else hasn't England banned all forms of poker yet? ...Because the Queen would never let such laws pass.In fact, I hear she is going to try to win a $3.30 satellite into the 2007 WSOP ME. I just hope I don't end up at her table: I hear she is super aggressive, and her Royal Guards consider it a *crime* to steal the Queen's blinds: they actually lock you in the tower of London for that crime!
how 'bout the "proverbial we"?

I saw Daniel leaving the poker room for the first break yesterday and I shook his hand. That was one of the coolest things ever....don't know what that says about me but it made my day. :club:

jesus effin christ what a doosh this OP is...this is sad. mods please ban this guy, hack his system upload the worst trojan imaginable....rape his children and sodomize his grandparents.what a terrible thread this is reprehensible...I thoiught I was a jerk this guy is a major jerkoff omg omg omg how can you possibly rip Daniel....not trying to stroke him or anything but daniel is a really nice, genuine guy how can you root against this manman what a terrible thread please kill the OP immediately there is NO room for forgiveneness here what a jerkoff

I wish I could be objectively weaker fields and win wsop circuit events, but alas I am only 19 yrs old witha 9K br... Daniel you lucky duck.ps i think daniel's '06 tourney winnings are well above 1,000,000. And for someone who is already "retired" that ain't exactly bad.

jesus effin christ what a doosh this OP is...this is sad. mods please ban this guy, hack his system upload the worst trojan imaginable....rape his children and sodomize his grandparents.what a terrible thread this is reprehensible...I thoiught I was a jerk this guy is a major jerkoff omg omg omg how can you possibly rip Daniel....not trying to stroke him or anything but daniel is a really nice, genuine guy how can you root against this manman what a terrible thread please kill the OP immediately there is NO room for forgiveneness here what a jerkoff
hahahaha...

OP...you are retarded. DN is a hard worker and a great poker player. He may have hit some downswings, but the fact is his fameOn your point of him being in retirement mode isnt going anyware. No player comes close to the support Daniel getsfrom internet fans, i mean what other player has done what DN does for his fans, NONE. No one even comes close. Now to your point of DN being in retirement mode. Even if he is, that is fine. He has earned the money to be comfortable enough to not grind out in cardrooms, then he should be congratulated. He continues to play in all thge big tournaments,and played a full WSOP schedule, so i think he is playing as hard as he ever has.On the issue of DN not winning any bracelets recently, pros have been winning less and less, because of the increased ammount of players. It i s undeniable that as the fields get larger it is harder to win. So, OP you have no right to speak for this forum...you may as well delet your account and no longer come here, because you will get hardly any respect

Daniel's only chance of getting back to the top of the mountain might be to author an even more improbale run than in 2004.
The Poker Mountain, if you will?That's all I really wanted to contribute to this thread. Other than that, you're a douche. :club:
First, your retarded.Second, and I have asked this before. Why do you constantly call for people to get banned? This forum has rules set in place, rules that state "Please refrain from using offensive language or aggressive behavior towards fellow members of FCP's Poker Forum. " and "Any member found posting content or images containing nudity, sexual references, or any other derogatory content or images will be banned without notice." And yet, you still ask that people be banned simply for making a post that is very slightly anti-DN, while quite obviously violating the rules that this forum has set in place to keep a friendly atmosphere. Are you really that dumb, or just painfully ignorant?Third, it isn't doosh. It's douche. If you want people here to respect you, you might try not sounding like a complete mrono.Good luck.
We've been accused of being fans of Daniel Negreanu fans. We're not.
I don't think i've ever been accused of being a fan of a Daniel Negreanu fan...unless Daniel Negreanu is a fan of himself. Then, I'm guilty as charged.