It's sad that I'm probably younger then a good handful of the posters around here, yet I act more mature at 20 then they do at 40, but that's why they all have < $1mil bankrolls and are constant winning players at every level ever, and I don't know what I'm talking about.LOL what a self absorbed ******Hi there yea its really sad that I am so much more mature than anyone posting on this threadsorry I cant even berate this guy its a futile effortHi there I am far superior to you all....have a nice day omg what a loserIt's sad that I'm probably younger then a good handful of the posters around here, yet I act more mature at 20 then they do at 40It's sad that I'm probably younger then a good handful of the posters around here, yet I act more mature at 20 then they do at 40It's sad that I'm probably younger then a good handful of the posters around here, yet I act more mature at 20 then they do at 40sorry but thats the most self absorbed PATHETIC post Ive ever seen
If you're going to attack my posts, at least do it in a semi-coherent manner so all your other little monkey millionaire friends can see. I've gone through this bullshit with you everytime I pop in here, and it's getting old. The fact that you're still breathing truly disappoints me. Try drinking some bleach, sharing an AIDS needle, or fucking a circular saw. You're a cancer on the face of this forum and society. The world would be a better place if abortion was more common 40 years ago.
Hey RDog, I completely agree with what you said. I was watching the FT and wanted to say GL, but it got swamped with people posting ridiculous stuff and embarassing FCP. I'm sure you felt the same way. I even posted in the rail thread to stop, but I doubt it works. I'm being a hypocrite because I've done it in the past, but I try to be as respectful as possible towards others. There is nothing wrong with cheering and saying FCP, but when you get into calling the other guy "NLnoob" or saying "Wow I bet that guy had AK" or " CALL HE"S BLUFFING" or "You shoulda called that" and all the other drama that was already mentioned, it really gets to be disrespectful.
Heh, I was railing the heads up battle, but I wasn't going to associate myself with that mess. What happened with GB? He can be a bit arrogant at times, and I know some people have problems with him, but I have always gotten along with him.
Heh, I was railing the heads up battle, but I wasn't going to associate myself with that mess. What happened with GB? He can be a bit arrogant at times, and I know some people have problems with him, but I have always gotten along with him.
If GB was the guy who won, then he was being arrogant because FCPers couldnt stop talking crap. Even as BKiCe was getting steamrolled, all y ou saw in chat was "FCP" x 24246475589"You SUCK""BKiCe Pwnzorzrfsodfasodfsofasfjsdhgshnfdhn" x 4236547589"BKiCe is gonna do your mom after he finishes with you"I honestly don't blame him for taunting those guys. It's better not to sink to their level, but there was some heavy duty abuse during the whole thing.
If GB was the guy who won, then he was being arrogant because FCPers couldnt stop talking crap. Even as BKiCe was getting steamrolled, all y ou saw in chat was "FCP" x 24246475589"You SUCK""BKiCe Pwnzorzrfsodfasodfsofasfjsdhgshnfdhn" x 4236547589"BKiCe is gonna do your mom after he finishes with you"I honestly don't blame him for taunting those guys. It's better not to sink to their level, but there was some heavy duty abuse during the whole thing.
No, I guess GB2005 was railing the guy who busted 3rd, and people were jerks to them. You probably missed it, like me. :-)
It's sad that I'm probably younger then a good handful of the posters around here, yet I act more mature at 20 then they do at 40, but that's why they all have < $1mil bankrolls and are constant winning players at every level ever, and I don't know what I'm talking about.LOL what a self absorbed ******Hi there yea its really sad that I am so much more mature than anyone posting on this threadsorry I cant even berate this guy its a futile effortHi there I am far superior to you all....have a nice day omg what a loserIt's sad that I'm probably younger then a good handful of the posters around here, yet I act more mature at 20 then they do at 40It's sad that I'm probably younger then a good handful of the posters around here, yet I act more mature at 20 then they do at 40It's sad that I'm probably younger then a good handful of the posters around here, yet I act more mature at 20 then they do at 40sorry but thats the most self absorbed PATHETIC post Ive ever seen
Thank you ripptyde for making the argument for "option 1" solid as a rock.What is awesome about your responses is that you only respond when someone makes a VALID point about you. You kick into defense mode and type away. It is sad really. Usually you see this with really fat women with self esteem problems.Hmmmmm
Thank you ripptyde for making the argument for "option 1" solid as a rock.What is awesome about your responses is that you only respond when someone makes a VALID point about you. You kick into defense mode and type away. It is sad really. Usually you see this with really fat women with self esteem problems.Hmmmmm
Don't worry. He shouldn't be around much longer.
No, I guess GB2005 was railing the guy who busted 3rd, and people were jerks to them. You probably missed it, like me. :-)
Well the iwnner was a jackass after he won too, but like I said I don't blame him
is there a Rail Etiquette thread somewhere? i'd like to know what is considered 'proper' form. i rail occasionally from work & restrict myself to mostly gl & nh type comments w/ maybe the occasional joke.
that is no problem. anything that isn't horribly juvenile or spamming is not going to be a problem.
a little fcp spamming never hurt anyone
no? how does it help?i love railing tourneys, but other than offering some praise, jokes or maybe shout-outs, i don't see why other stuff is necessary. all this spamming the chat box and typing stupid insults and flames is not only dumb, annoying and boring, but its counter-productive.
  • 1 month later...
Will the OP please reread? Thanks, GenPop
LMAO. Sorry, retards criticizing Grinders play are going to hear it from me from the rail. Especially when said retard makes a comment about wives and babies and such and then gets his panties in a wad when all I say is that such a comment is funny from someone with an infant in his avatar. Much different than attacking players unprovoked. Punk ***. :club:
what kind of benefits do you get from allowing people to rail you anyways? how many people here actually give the player good advice? seems better just to tell a small amount of people who you know will help you that you're deep.
In the words of Hawk Harrelson, YOU GONE