Is This A Legit Site?

www.noveltyidmaker.comeverything looks perfect and looks like its a sure buybut you can never be sure about these thingscan anyone here tell me if they know anything about this site or others that offer similar products?thank you_Leo T

Are you really asking if a site making fake ID's is legit?
well read their stuffnot made in US, for "novelty" purposesif i was sure it was legit, i wouldnt have askedthats the whole point of my questioni just wanted to hear you're guys' opinions on the matterthanks

Any ID that is not original that presents itself as an original is illegal.Fake Id's for novelty will have identification on it stating for novelty.Using a fake ID for intentions as to defraud or represent as it is a valid ID is illegal.Enough said..

Any ID that is not original that presents itself as an original is illegal.Fake Id's for novelty will have identification on it stating for novelty.Using a fake ID for intentions as to defraud or represent as it is a valid ID is illegal.Enough said..
It's like having burglar tools: you don't have to be actively using them for them to be illegal.But if you do buy one off that site, please post here about how you got ripped off and customer service was poor.

hmmmmmmmThey don't take credit cards or use paypal because "Any company selling an item must be reviewed for the products they are selling before you are approved for a merchant account that can accept credit cards. No bank on earth will approve our product. No site that produces fake id will ever accept credit cards.Why not PayPal? Again try and understand, do you not think we would if we could? PayPal's policy forbids us to use their payment system- read it for yourself. No site that produces fake id will ever accept PayPal."So if by "legit" you mean shady and illegal, then the answer is a resounding "yes." Should you decide to engage the services of this site I see a few possible outcomes:1) You wire them the money and never hear a word from them again.2) You wire them the money, receive your ID and reap the full benefits until a few months later when the Department of Homeland Security whisks you away to sunny Cuba.3) You wire them the money, receive your ID and realize it is a real piece of crap that wouldn't fool a half blind cashier with the IQ of 65.I say go for it and let us know how it turns out, unless it's option 2, then you don't know me and I don't know you.

well read their stuffnot made in US, for "novelty" purposesif i was sure it was legit, i wouldnt have askedthats the whole point of my questioni just wanted to hear you're guys' opinions on the matterthanks
This doesn't address the primary point of my statement. Asking if a fake-ID company is legit is like asking if the crack dealer outside your apartment is legit. All you've done is assure me that the crack dealer actually sells respectable crack, which isn't the issue.
hmmmmmmmThey don't take credit cards or use paypal because "Any company selling an item must be reviewed for the products they are selling before you are approved for a merchant account that can accept credit cards. No bank on earth will approve our product. No site that produces fake id will ever accept credit cards.Why not PayPal? Again try and understand, do you not think we would if we could? PayPal's policy forbids us to use their payment system- read it for yourself. No site that produces fake id will ever accept PayPal."So if by "legit" you mean shady and illegal, then the answer is a resounding "yes." Should you decide to engage the services of this site I see a few possible outcomes:1) You wire them the money and never hear a word from them again.2) You wire them the money, receive your ID and reap the full benefits until a few months later when the Department of Homeland Security whisks you away to sunny Cuba.3) You wire them the money, receive your ID and realize it is a real piece of crap that wouldn't fool a half blind cashier with the IQ of 65.I say go for it and let us know how it turns out, unless it's option 2, then you don't know me and I don't know you.
I have a merchant account. When I first got it no one ever checked out the products that I was selling. It is VERY EASY to get a merchant account through your bank. The reason that they do not take CC's is most likely because: A. Once you get it, you will realize that it is a POS and call your CC company and initiate a chargeback or B. They want your cash and once they get it you will never get the fake ID and NEVER get your cash back. Here in Vegas you go downtown, and file for a Fictitious firm name. The sign actually says that too! It's $22 with the 2 copies that they stamp for you. You go to the bank and now you are set up to open a business checking acct. After that's done you can get a merchant acct. through the bank. It cost $199 for the software and the setup and then they take out their fee's on each transaction which is like 1.9%. Don't send them cash bro, you're gonna get hosed. HTH

they have this stuff in toronto. a few of my friends drove ther to get fake id's a while back haha.they are novelty id's so its legal to make em, just not to use them for alk or gamblethey don't even use the same patterns and designs that the real id's do.for example my friends live in MIchigan and they got id's from nebraska haha

must say site looks legit. I had a fake ID and it was great...but when I was drunk and got busted for MIP the cops looked in the back of my wallet and found it :club: so its gonna be a hefty fine + lawyer to try and get it off my record. SO if you go through with it I must say do not carry it on you unless you are using it!My ID wa so good that the cops didnt know which one was real . He called me a few days later telling me I will be getting a call from the prosecuting attorney to make a plea bargain, but he never called me again.

They have a federal pound you in the *** prison in Cuba? sw...i actually just wanted to get the FPYITP in

CLICK HERE to email us with your shipping address for a free novelty fake id sample so we can show you how impressive our high quality novelty id cards really are. We are absolutely positive you will be impressed with our id templates and after all seeing is believing. We can think of no better way to prove our novelty fake id to new customers.this might be a good place to start....http://www.noveltyidmaker.com/sample-fake-id.html

Here in Vegas you go downtown, and file for a Fictitious firm name. The sign actually says that too!
While waiting you can also stroll over to Larry's Villa strip bar and spend a few moments reflecting on life. I like to ponder what the solids floating in my beer are.Corner of Bonanza and WesternTell em Beans sent ya....

For the record, If your caught using a fake ID, you face jail time, drivers licence suspensions, and most likely a fine.As long as you know the risks involved, go ahead and buy one.

For the record, If your caught using a fake ID, you face jail time, drivers licence suspensions, and most likely a fine.As long as you know the risks involved, go ahead and buy one.
I have one, totally worth it.
More realistically, at least in NY, it just gets taken away.
More realistically, at least in NY, it just gets taken away.
Yeah, well, New York=Big City/Police have better things to doHighland Park=Small Suburb/Policedon'thaveanythingbettertodothanpullyouoverforgoing27ina25
www.noveltyidmaker.comeverything looks perfect and looks like its a sure buybut you can never be sure about these thingscan anyone here tell me if they know anything about this site or others that offer similar products?thank you_Leo T
th_att00182.gif