Making Use Of My Partypoints

Since PartyPoker is toast I figured I might as well use my remaining party points to buy something. It turns out that I'm 1700 points away from getting the 30 gig video ipod. Kind of frusturating that I'm so close, anyone know of a way to earn partypoints without playing real money games?

Since PartyPoker is toast I figured I might as well use my remaining party points to buy something. It turns out that I'm 1700 points away from getting the 30 gig video ipod. Kind of frusturating that I'm so close, anyone know of a way to earn partypoints without playing real money games?
I don't think there is, and I was stuck with the same problem. I was a few thousand short of getting an ipod. I ended up getting some shades instead...Booo!

I was planning to the windbreaker since that's about the only thing semi-worth having that I have the points for. However, I'd transfer you the points you need for an ipod (for the right price of course) if there is a way to do it. If there isn't, I think you're pretty much SOL.

I was planning to the windbreaker since that's about the only thing semi-worth having that I have the points for. However, I'd transfer you the points you need for an ipod (for the right price of course) if there is a way to do it. If there isn't, I think you're pretty much SOL.
And with the name "Cheet" who knows if you will get paid!
And with the name "Cheet" who knows if you will get paid!
LOL. Good Call.
How was the hoodie/bag? Quality wise?
Have to get back to you on that one. It just came in, but I'm at college now and won't be home for a few more weekends.
Not sure about that stuff...but the suede jacket is a cheap POS. What a waste of 10,000 pts. :club:
Ahahahahhah "suede" Party poker jacket? LMAO. That's classic $hit.I just got the Sidney Bolle sunglasses, so hopefully they don't suck too bad.
What's that?
I heard about it. There was a time when you could trade your points for cash. I think it was something crazy like $25 for each 1000 pts. I didn't play on Party enough to have "Gold" status because at first I was only playing part time, and when I got serious to playing a lot more, I went to a different site but managed to get a bunch of points in a few months.
I heard about it. There was a time when you could trade your points for cash. I think it was something crazy like $25 for each 1000 pts. I didn't play on Party enough to have "Gold" status because at first I was only playing part time, and when I got serious to playing a lot more, I went to a different site but managed to get a bunch of points in a few months.
The $25 per 1000 points would have been real nice. I'm still trying to figure what I should get with my just over 12k points. Although, I had never had gold status.