Is it just me or does Tony Kornholser drive everyone nuts? Discuss...
I :club: Mr. Tony. Smartest guy in that booth AINEC.*L*T*
Tony's tolerable. Seems like people ***** whoever is announcing. People hated Madden and whatshisface.People hated Miller and Dierdord(with good reason in Miller's case). And so on.Generally I don't pay too much attention to them, unless they are really obnoxious.

Barkley should do football too......... :D For those of you watching the game, :club: remember the score now it will be different at the end.... :D

Is it just me or does Tony Kornholser drive everyone nuts? Discuss...
It is just you, but you get a pass due to your avatar.
I think Theisman is the idiot of the three, bad mistake to let him in the booth.
QFT

Tony is great on PTI and a great coulmnist. I just don't think he's found his groove yet on MNF. I'm one of the few that like Theismann, and I'm a Cowboys fan and remember when he was a Redskin. I just think he suffers in a 3 man booth. He used to be great on ESPN games before they brought in Paul McGuire. Ditto with McGuire, he was great in the studio for NBC and then in the booth. On ESPN he was a joke.I think the only time the3 man booth worked recently was with Joe Buck, Aikman and Collinsworth. I thought they were great. I'm old school though and like Michaels, Dierdorf and Gifford too.EDIT: looking like another loss in the pool. Rough, rough week.

I think Theisman is the idiot of the three, bad mistake to let him in the booth.
QFT +1I can not believe that this guy is considered an "expert"...I mean obviously as a former player he is but he's proof that playing the game doesn't mean you know a damn thing about it.The guy is aweful, opinionated, and wrong more than the weather guy :icon_hand:And yes, he was god aweful on ESPN too!!Worst. Announcer. Ever.AINEC

stupid fucking bears! the lock to parlay my parlay ticket take a big ol dump! That's it Bears, you are on the dead to me list right along with Former Syracuse guard Jerry MacNamara

Tony is great on PTI and a great coulmnist. I just don't think he's found his groove yet on MNF. I'm one of the few that like Theismann, and I'm a Cowboys fan and remember when he was a Redskin. I just think he suffers in a 3 man booth. He used to be great on ESPN games before they brought in Paul McGuire. Ditto with McGuire, he was great in the studio for NBC and then in the booth. On ESPN he was a joke.I think the only time the3 man booth worked recently was with Joe Buck, Aikman and Collinsworth. I thought they were great. I'm old school though and like Michaels, Dierdorf and Gifford too.EDIT: looking like another loss in the pool. Rough, rough week.
my family remembers theisman when he was an Argo, and he's still a doucheclown!
I like Tony too cause he doesn't let the other people get away with their bullcrap and contradicting themselves!
stupid fucking bears! the lock to parlay my parlay ticket take a big ol dump! That's it Bears, you are on the dead to me list right along with Former Syracuse guard Jerry MacNamara
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWhich game did Mr Clutch fuck you over on?Oh wait, this isnt in General anymore... I will never get an answer
Barkley should do football too......... :D For those of you watching the game, :club: remember the score now it will be different at the end.... :icon_clap:It is just you, but you get a pass due to your avatar.
Just in case you missed it....

Your offense sucked big time, I feel horrible for Matt Leinart, I had a feeling he'd trash the Bears today, it's unfortunate his offensive line didn't show up for the second half. Congrats on 6-0, but that was as pathetic as I've seen Rex Grossman, ever. Way to squeak out a win against....the Arizona Cardinals of all teams.Thank you Anquan Boldin for winning my fantasy league though.