Official Jmoney Vs Ripptyde Thread

For some reason, I think this battles become a little "one sided" if you get my drift. Plus, when JMoney at his worst he was just annoying and posted too much. He's making a concerted effort to settle down, and seems like an overall good guy. Ripptyde, on the other hand, should have been aborted. The guy was 42 and acted like a 5 year old. He had no common sense, no respect, and worst of all, no grasp of the English language. Notice the past tense in that sentence.
Have you actually read all of his posts ? I have to disagree on the first part of your assessment. They are both the same.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you actually read all of his posts ? I have to disagree on the first part of your assessment. They are both the same.
Have you? Go to strategy, even thoug YSAP you might learn a thing or two. I post in general to see jokes, make jokes (mostly bad ones) and relax while Im playing online poker. You come in this thread to complain, like you always do (SEE finztotheleft's signature - Players against abusive language) you even complained about my avatar being too "offensive" OK that's it, wheres the whaaaambulance?Whambulance.gif
Have you? Go to strategy, even thoug YSAP you might learn a thing or two. I post in general to see jokes, make jokes (mostly bad ones) and relax while Im playing online poker. You come in this thread to complain, like you always do (SEE finztotheleft's signature - Players against abusive language) you even complained about my avatar being too "offensive" OK that's it, wheres the whaaaambulance?Whambulance.gif
Yes, I haveKnowing something about poker does not excuse bad behavior. Many posters here are capable of having poker discussions without ripping someone apart for no reason. I prefer their posts.Why are you referring me to my own signature ? Do you not think I am aware of what the Players Against Abusive Language stand for ?
Wow, you and Ripp had some history. He was a huge tool, so I admire you for fighting the good fight. I know he's been banned from forums in the past so I was wondering what was taking him so long here.
I want to eff your avatar.That's all.
  • 1 month later...
Thanks, Jeep. I'll take that as a compliment.So I guess you'd like me to use my old avatar?
Please don't. I've eaten so much today that I will seriously vomit, and that is without throwing Ron or Royal some serious ass to mouth.EDIT: Do what you will.
Thanks, Jeep. I'll take that as a compliment.
Since most people that will read this are mronos, and I don't want people to think that I threw you a compliment, I'll go ahead and refer people to time stamps.Time stamps people, time stamps.Nice try though.