Official Jmoney Vs Ripptyde Thread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redpill and Teneight Replacements.At least they were entertaining - sometimes.
Far more entertaining than ripp's dumb assss. I don't think he's ever typed one intelligent or amusing thing anywhere on this board. Maybe someone can find one and link it? ahhhhh, don't waste your time. Ripp's posts are all basically the same. As for 87 posts per day.......holy shittt. Nuthin better to do?Must be hard to live a productive life. "mom, i CANT clean my room, Ripp posted something about me, and i've only made 37 posts today, maybe next tuesday, leave me alone, I'M TYPING! ARRRRRRRRRGH"

For everyone who is calling these 2 losers... we are all posting in an internet forum which makes us all somewhat nerds/losers.nerds.jpegAnd there are a lot of people on here who have more than a 100 posts on some days, and Jmoney already said that he is not working and starting a job in a couple days (if I remember correctly).

For everyone who is calling these 2 losers... we are all posting in an internet forum which makes us all somewhat nerds/losers.nerds.jpegAnd there are a lot of people on here who have more than a 100 posts on some days, and Jmoney already said that he is not working and starting a job in a couple days (if I remember correctly).
But those losers give losers like me a bad name. Come on, they are in their own category.
As for 87 posts per day.......holy shittt. Nuthin better to do?Must be hard to live a productive life. "mom, i CANT clean my room, Ripp posted something about me, and i've only made 37 posts today, maybe next tuesday, leave me alone, I'M TYPING! ARRRRRRRRRGH"
LMAO, OK that was funny. No, I don't live with mom though, I have my own place. I just play tons of onlne poker and I am "stuck" online, so why not come read some funny stuff and post some uh..not so funny stuff?

For some reason, I think this battles become a little "one sided" if you get my drift. Plus, when JMoney at his worst he was just annoying and posted too much. He's making a concerted effort to settle down, and seems like an overall good guy. Ripptyde, on the other hand, should have been aborted. The guy was 42 and acted like a 5 year old. He had no common sense, no respect, and worst of all, no grasp of the English language. Notice the past tense in that sentence.

For some reason, I think this battles become a little "one sided" if you get my drift. Plus, when JMoney at his worst he was just annoying and posted too much. He's making a concerted effort to settle down, and seems like an overall good guy. Ripptyde, on the other hand, should have been aborted. The guy was 42 and acted like a 5 year old. He had no common sense, no respect, and worst of all, no grasp of the English language. Notice the past tense in that sentence.
Do we have confirmation? If confirmed, it would be his work in this thread, right?http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=77928&st=0
Plus, when JMoney at his worst he was just annoying and posted too much. He's making a concerted effort to settle down, and seems like an overall good guy. Ripptyde, on the other hand, should have been aborted. The guy was 42 and acted like a 5 year old. He had no common sense, no respect, and worst of all, no grasp of the English language. Notice the past tense in that sentence.
I agree with both these statements. Well, aborted from our forum at least.Mark

jmoney you should thank our fallen forum douchbag for his retardedness and his association to you. This made you the victim and made us like you. Admit it, you were well on your way to his level.But the dark side does not always prevail. I like you, don't get me wrong. Hell I would hit it.does that make me gay?

jmoney you should thank our fallen forum douchbag for his retardedness and his association to you. This made you the victim and made us like you. Admit it, you were well on your way to his level.But the dark side does not always prevail. I like you, don't get me wrong. Hell I would hit it.does that make me gay?
Nah, I wasn't on my way to his level, I am far from it. We are two different people, you see...I'm only 22, not 42. I am not bitter, nor do I hate life. I love life. I don't suck at poker like he does, and I don't live with my mom. I also don't come on here just to flame "n00bs" and seem e-tough. I also don't think pokertracker "sucks" and call everyone "micro-limit donks," like he did. So yeah, I'm pretty far from being at his level...and people break my balls all the time here :club: No this wasn't a flame towards you, it was a way to get back at ripp for all of his stupid, incessant comments. RIP Ripp....(I thought that was good)
Nah, I wasn't on my way to his level, I am far from it. We are two different people, you see...I'm only 22, not 42. I am not bitter, nor do I hate life. I love life. I don't suck at poker like he does, and I don't live with my mom. I also don't come on here just to flame "n00bs" and seem e-tough. I also don't think pokertracker "sucks" and call everyone "micro-limit donks," like he did. So yeah, I'm pretty far from being at his level...I peolpe break my balls all the time here :club: No this wasn't a flame towards you, it was a way to get back at ripp for all of his stupid, incessant comments. RIP Ripp....(I thought that was good)
No problem. I meant nothing of it. Mostly SW.E-TOUGH is easily the funniest term invented in the last few years.I am really just giggling like a little school girl at the death of ripptyde.
Ripptyde really is a moronic asshole though. JS.
It was pretty funny, i stopped by the final table of the 500k guaranteed last night on FTP, and Ripptyde was getting torn to pieces by all the railbirds, it was pretty funny.
ripp ~ is by far the biggest twat on this board !!!! funny how teneight gets banned but this guy is still here !!!!
Rippy definitely seems to have had a real effect on people. He is very well liked.I definitely like Jmoney. Sure he posts a lot, but he explained that he's unemployed right now and plays online poker all day, so what else does he have to do? I'd do the same damn thing. His posts are interesting and he has a positive attitude at least. He doesn't flame every single poster like some people and he is always keeping the board alive. Don't be haters people
No problem. I meant nothing of it. Mostly SW.E-TOUGH is easily the funniest term invented in the last few years.I am really just giggling like a little school girl at the death of ripptyde.
Did he finally get banned?
Rippy definitely seems to have had a real effect on people. He is very well liked.I definitely like Jmoney. Sure he posts a lot, but he explained that he's unemployed right now and plays online poker all day, so what else does he have to do? I'd do the same damn thing. His posts are interesting and he has a positive attitude at least. He doesn't flame every single poster like some people and he is always keeping the board alive. Don't be haters peopleDid he finally get banned?
Sir yes sir, see thread:You're welcome Genpop
Could the mods please move this to OT and pin it as the next superthread?
hahaaa, good idea. Timwakefield, you been watching any of the Celtics preseason games?
He's just going to come back under a different account, I think he's done it before.
Possibly, but everyone will be on the lookout for him now. It will be harder for him to keep coming back after a certain point. Hence why people like Teneight don't exist anymore.
He's just going to come back under a different account, I think he's done it before.
You mean like how JMoney was TheCorporation3 and got banned and then came back as JMoney? Good point... he probably will.
You mean like how JMoney was TheCorporation3 and got banned and then came back as JMoney? Good point... he probably will.
Hey, things have changed, am I right? "Balls are broken, cannot be broken any more, so stop."
Hey, things have changed, am I right? "Balls are broken, cannot be broken any more, so stop."
I don't even know what this means. Did you even read my post? I wasn't busting your balls. I was saying that you got banned and made a new account. I thought that was obvious. I type slower next time, so that you understand.
I don't even know what this means. Did you even read my post? I wasn't busting your balls. I was saying that you got banned and made a new account. I thought that was obvious. I type slower next time, so that you understand.
The love is strong in this room... I can feel it.

Wow, you and Ripp had some history. He was a huge tool, so I admire you for fighting the good fight. I know he's been banned from forums in the past so I was wondering what was taking him so long here.