Official Jmoney Vs Ripptyde Thread

LOL Im sorry but I cannot stop laughing at the Kung Fu baby thats some seriously funny **** man. I have had that gif in my library for a few weeks now since it came out on break.com and Ive probably seen it 500 times it still makes me laugh my *** off. Im just sad that its too much bandwidth for my sig O RLYYYYYbabyorlydc41sb4.gifLONG LIVE THE KUNG FU BABY !!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you're flaming me...that makes baby Jesus cry :(But since apparently you lack any sort of reading comprehension:I said "These threads were hijacked by you guys." That means you and ripp, not just you. But don't let that stop an insane tirade.Thread #1 was about the number of people in the stars million, it degenerated in to you and ripp flaming over post count and avatar switching. Do you know what hijacked means?Threads #2 and #3 were hijacked by the both of you. If you're unable to control your actions, then I apologize. But if you are in full control of your faculties you're not responsible for ripptyde's behavior.You can argue that thread #4 wasn't a hijack if the thread was dead, but you guys may have been the ones murdering it.Edit: Ripp's sig pic is hilarious, although a little lube would probably stop that fire from starting. And you can have the last post in this conversation. I'm not going to try to post 90 times a day to keep up with you.
I don't want the last post in this thread...I want you to stop being a moron.

Rather than further ignite the flame war... this thread has actually had the opposite effect - It has brought them together!!!!There is something quite ironic and beautiful about this!So, in a way, this has NOT been a useless thread, in fact it could be one of the best threads (unintentionally) because it has brought a little more harmony to the forum... which is what most of us want!

Hijacking? Show me some threads I hijacked. I have put more valueable posts in this forum than you ever will...
Is it April Fool's or what?Does anyone here really think that Jmoney is smart enough to hijack a thread? I would lean more towards a posting whore than a hijacker. Too stupid.And yeah JMoney, Your retarded, just like your retarded alter ego
You just like starting trouble....For the record Ripp, I didn't PM Wandigo that. But Wandy, I don't think Ripp wants me to post what YOU PM'd me about him...
Your best comeback was just that you could turn around what I said and switch around some names? As much as it would tickle your pickle, you'll never see a PM from me in your inbox.
Your best comeback was just that you could turn around what I said and switch around some names? As much as it would tickle your pickle, you'll never see a PM from me in your inbox.
No comeback. It would make me happy if I never got a PM from you :club: What are we in middle school?"You'll never get a PM from me, so ha!"Grow up Wandy, I thought you were cool with the Hamburgular thing...
No comeback. It would make me happy if I never got a PM from you :club: What are we in middle school?"You'll never get a PM from me, so ha!"Grow up Wandy, I thought you were cool with the Hamburgular thing...
Die. kthxbye
General has not been funnier since rip and Jmoney started competing for post whoarge.
my post count is 1.3 per day, how dare you insinuate I am a 'post whore'.....I will no longer degrade JMoney for his post whorishness but you sir have no business accusing me of this. Yes Im a jerkoff, yes I'm offensive and out of line and all too often a late night drunken poster who offends and makes little if any sense at all...I readily concede that much....but plz retract your comparison to myself and JMoney as 'post whores'....I may be many things but thats one thing Im NOT is a post whore
my post count is 1.3 per day, how dare you insinuate I am a 'post whore'.....I will no longer degrade JMoney for his post whorishness but you sir have no business accusing me of this. Yes Im a jerkoff, yes I'm offensive and out of line and all too often a late night drunken poster who offends and makes little if any sense at all...I readily concede that much....but plz retract your comparison to myself and JMoney as 'post whores'....I may be many things but thats one thing Im NOT is a post whore
LMAO..Sigged.
since august your post count is 10+ per day... point?
Easy Jeepster, easy. You bust my balls all the damn time. They hurt, stop it.
Please stop kissing our asses. I don't know about Wandigo, but you will always be a loser in my eyes, unless you stop being a post whore.Get it?