Official Jmoney Vs Ripptyde Thread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something tells me this will be the only thread these two wont post in...
6 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: ripptyde, Tiltinagain, TheSkearnel, chowds4, No_NeckNot so fast.........
Instead of hijacking every thread on the board, when you two feel like having one of your usual spats, please post them here.Thanks.
good thinking OP
Instead of hijacking every thread on the board, when you two feel like having one of your usual spats, please post them here.Thanks.
Hijacking? Show me some threads I hijacked. I have put more valueable posts in this forum than you ever will...

mods delete this thread plzI have no interest in perpetrating a flame war with JMoneythis thread is only going to ignite negativityI have PMed JMoney proposing a truce and if he accepts then we can move on business as usualplease delete this nonsensical BS thread

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :club::D:D:D:):):) Find us one
General is for idiots like you who type..."HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA" x infinity. It's hard to find good information, let alone respond with it in general. And that's because half of you here wouldn't undestand it anyway. You wouldn't know about poker usefulness if it pinched you in the ass. Go to tourney strat or limit or NL strat, and read some of my posts, then you will see the light. I believe Fleung already started a thread where FCP posters where supposed to put up a thread where he/she posted something useful. I was one of the only ones that actually put up some of my own threads I posted something "useful" in. Go dig for it if you don't believe me, moron.
Don't see it happening, he pm'd me and said you were a douchebag.
You just like starting trouble....For the record Ripp, I didn't PM Wandigo that. But Wandy, I don't think Ripp wants me to post what YOU PM'd me about him...
General is for idiots like you who type..."HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA" x infinity. It's hard to find good information, let alone respond with it in general. And that's because half of you here wouldn't undestand it anyway. You wouldn't know about poker usefulness if it pinched you in the ass. Go to tourney strat or limit or NL strat, and read some of my posts, then you will see the light. I believe Fleung already started a thread where FCP posters where supposed to put up a thread where he/she posted something useful. I was one of the only ones that actually put up some of my own threads I posted something "useful" in. Go dig for it if you don't believe me, moron.
Yep, I go already making useless posts... I have been a member for 2 years and have what...like 150 postS???And if u want to talk Poker...we can compare TLB standings or something...other than that I am done...Good evening all

hey, i give jmon's credit, i've seen many of his posts that have high content. obv he has a few worthless ones but im sure if everyone digs through their topic/post history we all would find some stuff we wished we could edit/delete. my 2 cents, which is worth like 40,000,000 yen

It was pretty funny, i stopped by the final table of the 500k guaranteed last night on FTP, and Ripptyde was getting torn to pieces by all the railbirds, it was pretty funny.

JMoney seriously I dont feel like wasting any more time or energy dukin it out with you. Its a stupid message forum...I dont have anything against you...post all you want....I have been simply retaliating as a defense mechanismWhats sad is that so many people on here thrive on this type of thing. The internet is a place where little men can become big men with no fear of consequence. Im guilty of this type of behavior myself I wont deny itAs far as I am concerned this little cyber battle we have been fueling is over. I don't feel like continuing down this path anymore.

It was pretty funny, i stopped by the final table of the 500k guaranteed last night on FTP, and Ripptyde was getting torn to pieces by all the railbirds, it was pretty funny.
ya Norhas that was pretty funnyfeel better about yourself now by pointing that out ? Someone asked for a rail call in a big tourney and I stepped up to talk some trash for my FCP brother. I promise you that I have endured more trash talk than what was dished out to me last night. My chat was banned on FT for that but it doesnt phase me one bit. I dont even have a real money account there. It was my birthday I was drunk and thought it would be fun to talk some trash and rail someone in a big tourney who was looking for some support. Yea Im a real *******
You guys haven't hijacked any threads, nope...not at all.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...c=77850&hl=
How the hell was that hijacked? Do you even know what hijacked means? I responsed to OP, Ripp came in and tried to flame me....
BS, that wasn't me. Ripp was being a dummy on that one, and everyone else there knew it. If you don't understand then I'm sorry spiderguard.
That was my thread that Ripp, AGAIN hijacked, not me...
Not hijacked, thread died out. If anything we were bumping it to keep it alive. So I guess if we argue on a thread, that is hijacking? Don't be such a moron SpiderGuard. I thought you had a brain. I guess I just gave you too much credit. Ripp starts 90% of the "hijacks" not me.

Now you're flaming me...that makes baby Jesus cry :(But since apparently you lack any sort of reading comprehension:I said "These threads were hijacked by you guys." That means you and ripp, not just you. But don't let that stop an insane tirade.Thread #1 was about the number of people in the stars million, it degenerated in to you and ripp flaming over post count and avatar switching. Do you know what hijacked means?Threads #2 and #3 were hijacked by the both of you. If you're unable to control your actions, then I apologize. But if you are in full control of your faculties you're not responsible for ripptyde's behavior.You can argue that thread #4 wasn't a hijack if the thread was dead, but you guys may have been the ones murdering it.Edit: Ripp's sig pic is hilarious, although a little lube would probably stop that fire from starting. And you can have the last post in this conversation. I'm not going to try to post 90 times a day to keep up with you.