I Just Got Cheated On Fcp

I just played a $100 Turbo 5 person sit n go and was a victim of collusion between 3 players.I'm contacting support momentarily but the players names are:Tenebroso Seat 5PinpingEasy Seat 4Eioi3e2032 Seat 3I was in Seat 4Tournment Mannheim31463027There was several obvious signs of chip dumping including PinpingEasy betting the minimum 150 on a Q33, Tenebroso calling, Eioi3e min-raising to 300, insta call by Pin, Min to 450 by Tene followed by two insta folds. Tenebroso then sat out after he gained a good stack I finished in 4th place and after I was eliminated PinpingEasy sat out and Eioi3e collected their blinds. Eventually after a KK4 flop Eioi moved all in and Pin insta called with 62.This sucks and I hope they are banned. Hopefully FCP INFO or any other support can help cause it is complete bullshit**** cheaters, **** them up their stupid asses

I don't care that much about the money, but these players should be banned and their accounts frozen. I see FCP INFO 2 reading, so at least FCP knows now. I emailed support a couple minutes ago as well

I don't care that much about the money, but these players should be banned and their accounts frozen. I see FCP INFO 2 reading, so at least FCP knows now. I emailed support a couple minutes ago as well
Typical BS. This is why poker needs to be regulated. Especially if FCP does nothing to these players. Atleast they should never be allowed to sit at the same table again. Or they should be banned completely.

That sucks dude.I hope it all works out for you.Try finding them again and record the tourney numbers.The more info you have the greater their chances of being banned.

I just played a $100 Turbo 5 person sit n go and was a victim of collusion between 3 players.I'm contacting support momentarily but the players names are:Tenebroso Seat 5PinpingEasy Seat 4Eioi3e2032 Seat 3I was in Seat 4Tournment Mannheim31463027There was several obvious signs of chip dumping including PinpingEasy betting the minimum 150 on a Q33, Tenebroso calling, Eioi3e min-raising to 300, insta call by Pin, Min to 450 by Tene followed by two insta folds. Tenebroso then sat out after he gained a good stack I finished in 4th place and after I was eliminated PinpingEasy sat out and Eioi3e collected their blinds. Eventually after a KK4 flop Eioi moved all in and Pin insta called with 62.This sucks and I hope they are banned. Hopefully FCP INFO or any other support can help cause it is complete bullshit**** cheaters, **** them up their stupid asses
I hope you learned your lesson, never play a tournament run by this womancamryn_manheim_GI.jpg
I hope you learned your lesson, never play a tournament run by this womancamryn_manheim_GI.jpg
Am I the only person in the world who got sick of her being proclaimed a good poker player at all the celebrity events a couple years ago? If she was so good, why did she never win ANYTHING despite playing about a hundred tournaments?

I recieved this emailHi Nick,Thank you for playing at FullContactPoker.com!Thank you for bringing this matter up to us, I have spoken to you on the lobby with regards to this. I have fowarded this issue to the security department in order for them to investigate on this, im affraid however I will not be able to give you the course of action due to security reason. But rest assured that actions will be taken based on your report as we take collusions very seriously here in Fullcontactpoker. Sorry for the inconvenience that had been caused and thank you for your kind patience regarding this matter.Should you have any further queries, do not hesitate to contact us.Regards,ChipFull Contact Poker"Your Online Poker Community"N. America Tel: 1-800-606-6818UK Tel: 1-808-234-7650Fax: 1-416-981-8922I just want them banned or shot in the *** with mulitple BB'sSeriously, I'll keep emailing them and tracking these pieces of **** down, then i'll report back

I recieved this emailHi Nick,Thank you for playing at FullContactPoker.com!Thank you for bringing this matter up to us, I have spoken to you on the lobby with regards to this. I have fowarded this issue to the security department in order for them to investigate on this, im affraid however I will not be able to give you the course of action due to security reason. But rest assured that actions will be taken based on your report as we take collusions very seriously here in Fullcontactpoker. Sorry for the inconvenience that had been caused and thank you for your kind patience regarding this matter.Should you have any further queries, do not hesitate to contact us.Regards,ChipFull Contact Poker"Your Online Poker Community"N. America Tel: 1-800-606-6818UK Tel: 1-808-234-7650Fax: 1-416-981-8922I just want them banned or shot in the *** with mulitple BB'sSeriously, I'll keep emailing them and tracking these pieces of **** down, then i'll report back
Hi Sweet Daddy Freak, It's been forwarded to the risk and security department at the On Game Network who deal with these issues as the other players weren't playing through FCP.I'll provide you with the information that I find out but for privacy reasons the Network may not tell me the exact action that is taken against the other players.Please send any further communication you have in this matter to me via e-mail and not the general support e-mail address.RegardsBob
Hi Sweet Daddy Freak, It's been forwarded to the risk and security department at the On Game Network who deal with these issues as the other players weren't playing through FCP.I'll provide you with the information that I find out but for privacy reasons the Network may not tell me the exact action that is taken against the other players.Please send any further communication you have in this matter to me via e-mail and not the general support e-mail address.RegardsBob
Bob, you're the sexiest support man we know. I thank you

At least if anything is found on these guys, I hope you give theguy his $100 back. If he doesn't want it you can send it to me...lolgl man. don't ever settle for this crap!

I recieved this emailHi Nick,Thank you for playing at FullContactPoker.com!Thank you for bringing this matter up to us, I have spoken to you on the lobby with regards to this. I have fowarded this issue to the security department in order for them to investigate on this, im affraid however I will not be able to give you the course of action due to security reason. But rest assured that actions will be taken based on your report as we take collusions very seriously here in Fullcontactpoker. Sorry for the inconvenience that had been caused and thank you for your kind patience regarding this matter.Should you have any further queries, do not hesitate to contact us.Regards,ChipFull Contact Poker"Your Online Poker Community"N. America Tel: 1-800-606-6818UK Tel: 1-808-234-7650Fax: 1-416-981-8922I just want them banned or shot in the *** with mulitple BB's
It's a shame they don't have support people that write in english.Good luck to you, and everyone else playing here, in getting rid of these cheats.