Live Updates From Daniel!

Hello FCP'ers!!! Long time huh!? Daniel is playing in the Festa Al Lago today at the Bellagio and he just informed me that he will be sending us updates today!!! Yeah! Let's wish Daniel Luck!! Here they are the updates below in Vegas time:12:12pm: "Van, Nguyen, Barry Greenstien at my table."12:15pm: "I have a $10,000 last longer bet with Patrick Antonious."12:31pm: "Chip Reese also at my table."12:50pm: "Just lost with KK. Flop was K 8 2 rainbow. Guy hit a runner, runner, flush."1:42pm: "After round 1 $9,325."2:50pm: "Just played an all in pot. I had AQ vs KQ. Flop K. I made it 500 on the button sb called. Bb raised to 5500 all in. I knew he was a maniac and called.3:27pm: "End of 2. $10,575."4:36pm: "Down to 6000 I limp with Ah Kh. Maniac raises to 900 other player makes it 2800. Flop comes As 3h 5h. Checked around. Turn 6h. I check, maniac bets all my money with 10 10 no heart. 4:36pm: Same guy busted Reese with 77 vs QQ all in preflop.4:53pm: Amazing run of cards so far. I've had the following: AK 2, AQ, 22 3, 33 1, 55 1, 77 3, 88 3, 99 2, 10 10 1, JJ 1, QQ, KK 3, AA 1.5:14pm: "12,800 end of level 3."6:04pm: "I'm out. Went all in needing an ace or a club. missed both."

Hello FCP'ers!!! Long time huh!? Daniel is playing in the Festa Al Lago today at the Bellagio and he just informed me that he will be sending us updates today!!! Yeah! Let's wish Daniel Luck!! Here they are the updates below in Vegas time:12:12pm: "Van, Nguyen, Barry Greenstien at my table."12:15pm: "I have a $10,000 last longer bet with Patrick Antonious."12:31pm: "Chip Reese also at my table."
Took him 30 minutes to notice Chip, man that guy blends
Mon Oct 16 13:34:00 PDT 2006Jaime Gold Eliminated2006 WSOP Main Event Champion Jaime Gold has been eliminated from the tournament.
WOOT :club:
Mon Oct 16 13:34:00 PDT 2006Jaime Gold Eliminated2006 WSOP Main Event Champion Jaime Gold has been eliminated from the tournament.
I can see the smirk on your face.

Thanks Patty, good luck Daniel.-----------------------------------------------------------Mon Oct 16 13:34:00 PDT 2006Jaime Gold Eliminated2006 WSOP Main Event Champion Jaime Gold has been eliminated from the tournament.I laughed out loud when I read this on Card Player and then had to explain to the rest of the office why I was laughing.I just said "Gold is gone."Needless to say I got some puzzled looks. Meh, they think I'm loco anyway so it doesn't matter :club:

Thanks Patty, good luck Daniel.-----------------------------------------------------------Mon Oct 16 13:34:00 PDT 2006Jaime Gold Eliminated2006 WSOP Main Event Champion Jaime Gold has been eliminated from the tournament.I laughed out loud when I read this on Card Player and then had to explain to the rest of the office why I was laughing.I just said "Gold is gone."Needless to say I got some puzzled looks. Meh, they think I'm loco anyway so it doesn't matter :club:
You're getting a puzzled look from me aswell, why would anyone find that funny?
You're getting a puzzled look from me aswell, why would anyone find that funny?
Right now I have a puzzled look while reading your post. Did you forget the sw?Why isn't it funny?