Accidental Touchings

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll friend you on facebook and you can tell people that you slept with me. (I'm not going to sleep with you.)
You don't need me for that. You could always make your own facebook account and pretend to be a girl who tells people she has slept with you.
You don't need me for that. You could always make your own facebook account and pretend to be a girl who tells people she has slept with you.
oh no, see, you misunderstand. I don't want you to tell people that you slept with me. I was saying you could tell people that I slept with you. you see, I'm really really ridiculously goodlooking.
oh no, see, you misunderstand. I don't want you to tell people that you slept with me. I was saying you could tell people that I slept with you. you see, I'm really really ridiculously goodlooking.
If she's not game... count me in.
Ah I see. Unfortunately you don't really know if I play for the rainbow team. So you just may not be a person that I will sleep with.
Ah I see. Unfortunately you don't really know if I play for the rainbow team. So you just may not be a person that I will sleep with.
oh yeah? well I look like a chick. SO THERE.
Damn I got nothing. I submit. I shall tell all of facebook that I've had the privilege of sexing Sal Paradise
tomorrow will be the greatest day of your life. your breakfast will taste better than any meal I or hank over here have ever tasted.
tomorrow will be the greatest day of your life. your breakfast will taste better than any meal I or hank over here have ever tasted.
watch yourself here, sal. we're a generation of men raised by women. i'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.
for a funny guy, you are really serious about people following the "rules" of posting. It was a related story. Did I really need to make my own intentional boob grab thread?
It's just totally contrary to the whole idea of the thread and really the exact opposite of the type of story I’d like to read. It’s like going into the Photoshopped Movie Poster thread and posting a picture of a movie poster you like that hasn’t been, you know, photoshopped.
He's just trying to bang out as many homers as possible, and JJJ has instituted a length requirement for dingers, so he's going to be making even more long posts. Concise, he will not be.
Well, see, this thread doesn’t even count towards any of that nonsense. I think the better answer is probably:
I have always been unpredictably and arbitrarily cruel.
That cracked me up.
Well, see, this thread doesn’t even count towards any of that nonsense. I think the better answer is probably:
Well, good, I hope he didn't realize that. But seeing how seriously he takes it, I don't have much hope,
Well, good, I hope he didn't realize that. But seeing how seriously he takes it, I don't have much hope,
I am intimately familiar with the rules. Joey is Commissioner of the FCP Roto league, but I like to think I am Paul DePodesta to his Billy Beane. The analogy doesn't really fit very well, but any chance I get to compare myself to DePo is one I'll pounce on.
I am intimately familiar with the rules. Joey is Commissioner of the FCP Roto league, but I like to think I am Paul DePodesta to his Billy Beane. The analogy doesn't really fit very well, but any chance I get to compare myself to DePo is one I'll pounce on.
Is there going to be a draft at some point? Because, that, would be awesome!
  • 1 year later...

Jess and I went out on Wednesday night. I was standing in the bar when I reached behind me and, completely by accident, grabbed a handful of random boob. When I turned around to 'apologize', I found out it was Jess's boob in hand.What a waste.

Jess and I went out on Wednesday night. I was standing in the bar when I reached behind me and, completely by accident, grabbed a handful of random boob. When I turned around to 'apologize', I found out it was Jess's boob in hand.What a waste.
So what did you wife have to say about you trying to grope random strangers?